OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

I sure hope that's a weird anomaly. The entire outsole appears to curve from heel to toe LOL. The SBs have a great shape, so would seem weird for these to come out entirely different than those only just more than a year later.

I thought I was seeing **** for a second. The rock on it is crazy. Looks like a modern running shoe.

Struck out on Coriander, with 2 accounts. Had 5 guys trying for me too, all Ls. Most boutiques were only doing in store.
Emailed Lapstone and Hammer, as I had called the store and they had some 10.5s left. And then DSMNY called me back, after I left a voicemail there earlier that morning. That was about noon time my time, 3 hours after the SNKRS drop. DSM sold me a pair (no tax, free shipping) and then L&H sent me an invoice, so I contacted them back to thank them but I was already set.

So these can still be had. DSM still has 7 through 10.5 listed on their site
Linky

These are comfy
8EA9AB3E-D246-4789-B159-680261A52AE8.jpeg
55E253FE-D1B6-49AA-9F90-BF9124E4BCB1.jpeg
C92DEF63-EB00-4A4E-8470-D77CEB7D89CB.jpeg

Did yours come with this box like looking thing?….is there suppose to be something in it cause mine was empty!
C5A79614-6FF3-4859-9B1D-1E8628EDA4AE.jpeg

I think those look interesting on foot. Def see how people could like em. Theyve got a lot going on.

Purist going to hate them of course…

Theyve been out over a week now here i think and fsr was sitting, checked back in just then and only size 10 down left. So theyre moving.

Only 1 of 3 had that card thing.

GOAT confirmed and shipped them from Taiwan on release day.

Love these, most of all my favorite wardrobe colors in a single shoe...

3DBEB7BF-05F2-4687-9E1B-1E97A243AB65.jpeg

No Gotty!
Its not, why would you want to remove it?
Trainers are supposed to have straps!
Also, i ended up copping 4 pairs of the Corinaders, one early from StockX and 3 at retail. Every retail pair had that white box sort of thing but the stockx pair did not.
It was stuck under the heel of the medial side of shoe, the only thing I can imagine is it was to stop the shoe from rocking in the box on the buckle since it protrudes from the side of the shoe so much.

I really dont mind the buckle. Im not a fan of how the strap tighten, with the end of the strap hanging over the outsole

Back
Top Bottom