OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

They were the one size? used and were the one that shipped the package that’s supposed to be coming to Japan to Taiwan somehow and that was why it took like month to get here. If you bought it off size? and don’t receive the item in 21 days, I’d advise you to submit a claim to size? as soon as possible. They’ll refund you fully if 21 days has passed and they seemingly don’t care whether the shoe will be delivered after all or not. That was how I got the free shoes from them.
Got shipping confirmation from Size? DPD is the shipping company so we will see. I wouldnt mind waiting 21 days if they end up being free . :lol:

I still assume there will be a US drop, but for the $27-$28 markup I paid on Foot Patrol today vs what they’ll cost here at retail, it was a no brainer for me. If by chance they don’t release here. If that happened and I had to go resale, after fees and shipping I’d end up paying basically the same as I did today even if someone sold them at the MSRP.
That said, I almost just waited. Either way, I don’t think anyone is going to get bent over much on these regardless. I just like to check stuff off my list and avoid the uncertainty and shenanigans whenever I can anymore, given the way so many releases have been and continue to be.

Yea it was worth paying the extra fee off of foot patrol. When you're spending that kind of money on shoes it's fine to pay the additional fee for peace of mind. I went through this with the ATC IV and had a feeling it would only be an overseas release, glad that I didn't wait on them. Maybe they will eventually sell in the US but I don't think they'll be sitting.

LPU: these are pretty ugly too, less ugly. Prob won't wear but will keep.

IMG_20220323_161819__01.jpg

Waiting for this Size? shipping to come through.. normally don't care but I just want to know if they're cancelled or not :lol:
I keep coming here to see any US people getting shipping info from Footpatrol. Have a feeling they'll get cancelled too.

Got my shipping from them yesterday…Getting delivered by DPD shipping whatever the hell that is :lol:
Dam I'm expecting a cancel for me then. Just says payment and if they started shipping already should've been processed by now. Unless they're working late

If they cancel imma have to hunt for the US 12.5.

Screenshot_20220323-164336.png

Dam I'm expecting a cancel for me then. I did check out fairly late after link was up. Just says payment accepted when I look at the order status and if they started shipping already should've been processed by now. Screenshot_20220323-164336.png

Yeah. Same for me. I placed my order at around 9ish AM CST. Not looking too promising.

Dam I'm expecting a cancel for me then. Just says payment and if they started shipping already should've been processed by now. Unless they're working late

If they cancel imma have to hunt for the US 12.5.

Screenshot_20220323-164336.png
Not sure that means anything bad. My order shows as one step further along with that green bar extending past the "order processing" but not into the "on its way" slot yet. And I still haven't received shipping confirmation, either. I ordered hours after they were up, too. I'm talking 1 pm pacific time. It may just be that, you know, this isn't a giant warehouse and they are getting to orders when they get to them.

Hmmm
Us order from size at 8:30 am est. Paid via Pp. A day plus later it’s already hit my bank. It said ach jd sports yada yada.
My page looks like peacebrands but for size. Payment was accepted, and only one initial order confirmation email. I hope this money isn’t in limbo too long.

Im in Canada and my size? order looks to be on its way so that's a good sign. Now let's see how much the duties and customs bill is lol
SmartSelect_20220323-190214_Gallery.jpg
Check the exchange rate ., I bought the BW and I am in Canada and it was $265 Canadian the prob get dutywhen they arrive

Back
Top Bottom