OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Sorry guys that shop in Paris (Star Cow) just refunded me and sent me an email saying they won't ship their Nike stock outside of Europe

Could be a matter of time. We only had word of mouth that there's a Chlorophyll drop months back and finally Nike released official images in the US.
I'll keep hunting for overseas sites for a 12.5 in the meantime.

Could be a matter of time. We only had word of mouth that there's a Chlorophyll drop months back and finally Nike released official images in the US.
I'll keep hunting for overseas sites for a 12.5 in the meantime.

Where did they confirm a US release?

Where did they confirm a US release?
Nothing confirmed directly from Nike but very reliable sources have spoken that it's coming just within the last few weeks.

The official images were released by Nike few days ago which usually means a stateside release is close.

Damn, I basically paid resale to get my pair early. Lol. Oh well.

Good luck to everyone trying for a pair tomorrow on Nike Canada and Nike Europe.

Sneaker Politics Dallas. Nice surprise buying something in person.
122F6CA5-595D-4ED0-8BBB-494189239755.jpeg

I went with GOAT for the Cloro. The seller confirmed the order almost immediately, but there's been no movement since and that was Monday.

Enjoy Your $20 off Code brother :lol: hate when Sellers do that. Thinking they found a better offer elsewhere

I do see prices aren’t terrible tho. Especially compared to the last release for whatever reason

Enjoy Your $20 off Code brother :lol: hate when Sellers do that. Thinking they found a better offer elsewhere

I do see prices aren’t terrible tho. Especially compared to the last release for whatever reason

Hey I'm cool with that too. Don't need them, so it may turn out to be a blessing in disguise :lol:

C58E006C-4A09-46EC-81B0-F003FB462FD9.jpeg

Doesn’t Offspring normally ship to US? I wonder if Nike restricting this pair to the US is just a good indication it’s coming here too so they don’t want stock to be sold to different regions ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
There is no rhyme or reason with any of this. I was able to double up on the "Chlorophylls" but now one of the places where I got a pair has on their site that they cannot ship the Midnight navy pair because of "Nike restrictions". I believe a few people ordered the Midnight navy from Afew but Afew would not ship the Chlorophylls because of "Nike restrictions".

Same thing happened with the Mowabbs last year ^ I got the gravity purples then one day I checked and they randomly weren’t shipping to US anymore. It was another site though

Wonder why they do that

I recall a couple of years or so ago there was an announcement that Nike was going to stop allowing shops to sell and ship out of their regions. When i tried Offspring for the navy AT1s last night, it didn’t give me that restrictions notice but when i tried again today, i got it. Weird. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Welp my chlorophylls from size? didn’t make it. Someone in the world is out there stomping around in a free size 12 😂.
EA9FE541-6393-4F45-998B-E6DA77A609F7.jpeg
size?'s customer service is criminally bad so I hope you don't have to go through them to get your money back

Welp my chlorophylls from size? didn’t make it. Someone in the world is out there stomping around in a free size 12 😂.
EA9FE541-6393-4F45-998B-E6DA77A609F7.jpeg
Did you get refund? I actually have received the shoes after I got same kind of message from size?’s CS which is followed by refunding notice before.

Did you get refund? I actually have received the shoes after I got same kind of message from size?’s CS which is followed by refunding notice before.
Yes they issued a refund. I’m just waiting for it to clear. With the conversion back to usd I’m missing out on $10 lol.

size?'s customer service is criminally bad so I hope you don't have to go through them to get your money back
The past few weeks they kept telling me to wait another week for my sneakers to show up. After talking to them on 3 different occasions today was the full 21 work days they told me to wait. They issued a refund I’m just waiting for it to clear.

Back
Top Bottom