OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Bro Size/Foot Patrol is legit terrible. Once they sent me a pair of AF1's in the wrong size, they knew it was their fault and after maybe 4-5 emails back and forth asked me to deal with JD sports in Australia and told me they would accept it. Emailed JD here and they were like wtf? In the end I threatened to do a chargeback and only then after they told me to send the shoes back overseas and they would reimburse me for shipping also. Shouldn't come to that if they messed up.

Compare it to a place like Slam Jam where I got a pair that was scuffed and they gave me a return label straight away..

Chlorophyll were on SNKRS since this morning in Europe.

Every sizes are still available this afternoon. No hype = sit

Annotation 2022-04-22 144443.jpg

My buddy copped the chloros with ease on Nike.ca, which shares stock with Nike Europe. Sounds like there is plenty of stock to go around. Hopefully the same for when Nike.com gets them.
Same, very easy checking out 3 pairs and even used a discount code on one pair. I had no clue they were releasing and just happened to check Nike.ca when I woke up. Bring on the Navy’s

Pulled the trigger on Footpatrol for the navys. Hope it goes through since my Chlorophyll order ended up getting cancelled last month.. I feel I got in fairly early for it to actually go through this time. Had to get my true 12, wish they had a 12.5.

Photons landed today and I gotta say these are a definite double up for me. Such an easy colorway to wear + being dirt magnets = backup pair needed.

Just to add to the sizing debate, I went TTS with a sz 11 and they fit perfect. Same size as my Chloro SBs, btw.

Just now got in an order on FP for navy's. Had no idea they had released on there today. I hope my order ships.
They released yesterday although for an hour or so they were listed but no sizes were showing due to some glitch.

Last edited:
Chlorophylls has a release date of May 1st at my local skateshop. Nike did an excellent job on these. The color of the green is definitely much brighter than the SB version and the quality is really good.

Chlorophylls has a release date of May 1st at my local skateshop. Nike did an excellent job on these. The color of the green is definitely much brighter than the SB version and the quality is really good.
They did a great job on the SBs. These I’d say they did an OK job. The shape is a bit wonky and inconsistent. I had four pairs of SBs (beat the hell out of one, sold another and still have two DS) and they were all basically excellent. This new release is solid but nothing to hold up as amazing. Wish they gave them the AMIII treatment. Definitely happy to have them, though.

Back
Top Bottom