OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

It's tough to stop oxidation. Some rubber made things just oxide faster than others. Even if you whiten with the sole sauce and light method it'll return.

Probably my biggest gripe for what's a pretty good version overall.

I'm wondering if there's been a change in materials. Because the color change started happening after about a year or so. What I hope is they didn't use the same stuff on the '22s.

Anybody else’s SBs discoloring in a similar manner? Mine have a light brown tint. They’ve been worn but nothing crazy. Always cleaned and stored after wears, etc.

Threw in my 2012s for comparison purposes. So one shoe is 12 years old, worn etc but still relatively white and looks fine.

Meanwhile, SBs are barely 2 yrs old and look like I’ve played a few church league softball games in them.
Weird....i have a pair that looks like that but I wore them as beaters in the snow all winter.

V-Day's...
20220714_152733.jpg
Trainers giving me bacon vibes I dig them

Assuming the order goes through, I just copped Navys off SNKRS at 1:54pm eastern.
These will def be available at disco if that's any indication

Have one pair of Navy's from the EU release in April. Hopefully, Oneness will have a 30-50% discount for these in a month. Need the Medicine ball inspired colorway to release STAT.

Very rare that I’m a fan of uni blue/Carolina blue on a shoe, but I think those are super clean.

Back
Top Bottom