OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Didn’t you own the GS pair released years ago? Actually, I like that one (black strap & forefoot cage and no green parts on the outsole) better than OG in terms of just a colorway tho.
BDA59B44-0F3D-4A4E-AEC7-58BCD7975068.jpeg

These look amazing a shame they never released for men :emoji_weary:

I’m probably in the minority, but I’m not a huge fan of iconic colorways being used on non-original models. I would never want to see a black cement used on a Barry Sanders turf trainer. There are exceptions, just my opinion.

I love this forum.
I’m probably the minority too, but I kind of wanted these when they came out many years ago tho…
6900CE71-4652-4E78-93A9-94FFAC10DC81.jpeg

I’m probably in the minority, but I’m not a huge fan of iconic colorways being used on non-original models. I would never want to see a black cement used on a Barry Sanders turf trainer. There are exceptions, just my opinion.

I love this forum.
I think I'm ok with it on certain iconic colorways or when Jordan brand does a Jordan 6 colorway on the 36 as a 30 year tribute.
I liked the Chlorophyll on a lot of shoes I've seen including that GS AT3. The recent SB Dunks or the Jordan 3s few years ago.

To me the Chlorophyll made sense on the Jordan 3 but I think Jordan/Nike missed a great chance to give those 3s the Tinker treatment with not having the swoosh and Nike Air on the back.
It's a perfect homage to Tinker. I'd love to see a black cement or white cement on the AT1.
PXL_20211115_190042880.jpg

Wasn’t much of a fan of the trainer max 360 or Lebron getting the med ball treatment, just give me the real thing. That’s the jist of my frustration on non og shoes with signature colors. It feels like they’re playing games

I think for a chlorophyll jordan any model, just replace the red with green and call it good. Maybe try to add in some greys but that j3 above is not great in my eyes.

Color Odes or exact duplicates, it’ll never truly work since the models are different. I feel most get frustrated that they can’t just have the real thing again. 3 med ball trainer releases surpasses 1 with a trainer max and lebron.

For years at a time, we would hear chlorophyll and get our hopes up. Nope. Not the real one. Just using the color. I want to say it happened 5-6 times. Some by accident (as it it a Nike color), but others obvious inspiration pieces. Just more of the real thing if you want to grab inspiration from it.

Anyone can ask whatever they want…. Doesn’t mean someone has to pay. When I placed an offer for my chlorophyll sbs, I think current asking price was like $7-800. I placed a MUCH lower offer, day or two later, it was accepted.

They’re only the middleman… higher price sold = higher % they get.

Add your offer, and hopefully someone that knows what the shoe is actually valued at will accept your offer, or place a lower ask…

To be clear, I’m in no way agreeing with the ask, just giving my 2 pennys on the topic.

Thing about StockX that really bugs me is they way they now aggregate the bid/ask prices so you see a bunch of irrelevant numbers that come from 3rd parties sources.

Like, WTF do I care if some bozo on another app is lowballing or Highlisting? If I can’t act on that number then it’s less than useless to me

——-

I can only compare Navy’s to the Chloro SB. Quality and comfort of my Navy’s is pretty good. Not quite as soft and cushioned. But the infamous only toe (which never happened with my SB) faded after about two wears. Pretty decent all around IMO

Last edited:
Had to see if this guy legit has all the trainers and low and behold HE HAS THE 1 PAIR i always regret not keeping on ice haha.
found them at a value village during high school(2003) before being a sneakerhead and spraypainted them early customizer days haha
never remember the tennis dude name too haha

1659240925125.png
Remember these dropping in stores then. Damn feel old now hahahah

Had to see if this guy legit has all the trainers and low and behold HE HAS THE 1 PAIR i always regret not keeping on ice haha.
found them at a value village during high school(2003) before being a sneakerhead and spraypainted them early customizer days haha
never remember the tennis dude name too haha

1659240925125.png
OHH HES LEGIT

Back
Top Bottom