OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Said screw it and just copped Shimas and Resin Huaraches from Centre in a package deal :pimp:. Comes out to about $86.50 per pair. Sure I could maybe get them for a little less down the line but not a bad BF deal IMO. Tired of waiting too lol.
I'm trying to do the same with the Shimas and the SF Giants Griffey 1, just waiting for the code to drop.

5685518D-B60B-4088-B692-5DE723F7A157.jpeg

IMO, this is a great situation to be in. We're getting the opportunity to buy some really desirable, classic sneakers... at a discount... and without jumping thru numerous Nike hoops! Take every advantage you can get!
I’ve been hesitant on shimas, woulda have grabbed for that price if they had my sz.

DAMN that was the price I was hoping for. I snoozed on that deal. Hoping I can come across something like that again

F**k it, caved on Shimas at 25% off. I think they'll go lower (albeit deals nowhere near as good in UK as US for some reason) but I'd have paid full price on these so any discount is a bonus. HYPED to get this pair. Good only look at pictures of them in 2003.

F**k it, caved on Shimas at 25% off. I think they'll go lower (albeit deals nowhere near as good in UK as US for some reason) but I'd have paid full price on these so any discount is a bonus. HYPED to get this pair. Good only look at pictures of them in 2003.

Man I caved in, they're 30% off right now in Australia. If they go for 50% then I'll double up!

Regardless CW matters, some pages back someone said quality wasn't that good on them, still jumped on Enamels on the low.
Leather panels so soft flexibility really brings feet comfort to another level compared to last plastic chloros, midnight navys, photons 😬... Had no QC problem also, nice execution.

IMG_20221125_143303.jpg

Enamels are gorgeous and now can be had for less than 50% retail on ndc with code...someone talk me out of it!

Oh crap... Forgot they do that trick... Thanks! (wish it was free shipping... Oh well)

Back
Top Bottom