OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Regardless CW matters, some pages back someone said quality wasn't that good on them, still jumped on Enamels on the low.
Leather panels so soft flexibility really brings feet comfort to another level compared to last plastic chloros, midnight navys, photons 😬... Had no QC problem also, nice execution.

IMG_20221125_143303.jpg

Very tempting but I bought too much **** already during this week... going to think about it

Shimas for $83.75 shipped on Sneakerroom until 11pm EST with code BF22. Picked up a pair since I missed that Centre deal, I guess no Enamels for me

Shimas for $83.75 shipped on Sneakerroom until 11pm EST with code BF22. Picked up a pair since I missed that Centre deal, I guess no Enamels for me

absolutely CLUTCH with that code!

Already had the AT1s but I did grab a pair of $150 halloween prestos for like $83 before shipping!

Regardless CW matters, some pages back someone said quality wasn't that good on them, still jumped on Enamels on the low.
Leather panels so soft flexibility really brings feet comfort to another level compared to last plastic chloros, midnight navys, photons 😬... Had no QC problem also, nice execution.

IMG_20221125_143303.jpg
This really got me thinking of pulling the trigger on them. But 8 know the black gray joints would be great for everyday wear.

This really got me thinking of pulling the trigger on them. But 8 know the black gray joints would be great for everyday wear.
Made me pull it for a second one even lower, less than 60$ shipped, will play with colors on them.

Ordered a couple of pairs of enamels last night, Nike.ca has them on sale with additional 15% off. I’ve liked and wanted them since I first saw them but not for retail. The sale price was good enough for me to go ahead and finally get them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom