OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

IIRC, at the time, they weren't rare... GR even... but only available at UK's JD Sports. You needed your UK connects to hook you up with those. Wally should know more!

More fan of his backhand :emoji_heart_eyes: and every player with a 1 handed backhand

IMO, the best 1BH of his generation! When he has time to set up for it, the amount of power he can generate is amazing.

Most of the JD exclusives sat on the site for weeks +. They wouldn’t ship to the US, so you needed someone to either order, or pick up in store, and ship to you from over there… at the time, the exchange rate was pretty bad. Ended up being a pretty expensive purchase if you decided to have someone assist you.

Most of the JD exclusives sat on the site for weeks +. They wouldn’t ship to the US, so you needed someone to either order, or pick up in store, and ship to you from over there… at the time, the exchange rate was pretty bad. Ended up being a pretty expensive purchase if you decided to have someone assist you.
Got 2 pairs of JD sports exclusive. One pair is still brand new the other is almost dead..... Worst material i've ever seen on a trainer 1 (i've had 20+ different models and it took months for these damm shoes to feel not uncomfortable wearing them) but also one of the best colorway....

🙏
1670264071396.png

Finally Centre shipped , UPs details says package is 5 lbs , seems like a lot for one pair of shoes

Checked the Limestones & Shima2s at the store front over the weekend and although I like the Limestone colorway-wise, this is what makes me believe Shimas are better among those 2… (Unlike y’all in US that can/could get either on discount during the BF sale, still waiting for them to be discounted here in JP tho.)
3984729F-E5C4-4E57-8AD3-18F5880EEC0C.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom