OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Finally, more OG color blocking!!

Via US11

20230517_210130.jpg 20230517_210133.jpg 20230517_210136.jpg
Damn those purple hits got me feeling😈😈😈

soleaddict33 soleaddict33 , what size are those? Reason I ask is because that pair looks perfect, but then I go online and see them and I don’t know, other photos online make them look looonnng. But whatever size you got makes them look perfect

I want to replace the midsole of my 2003-ish Chlorophylls but not with another AT1 midsole. Any known hybrids I could copy (for example, Agassi had an ATCII with the AT1 midsole)? Any suggestions?

I want to replace the midsole of my 2003-ish Chlorophylls but not with another AT1 midsole. Any known hybrids I could copy (for example, Agassi had an ATCII with the AT1 midsole)? Any suggestions?

Are you gonna swap it yourself?

I have a pair from 03 that crumbled on me last year wish I could find donor soles without destroying a good pair.

Hope those hyper violet are in smaller sizes trying to scoop up a pair for my moms and the lady. It's unfortunate that don't make smaller sizes below a 7

Are you gonna swap it yourself?

I have a pair from 03 that crumbled on me last year wish I could find donor soles without destroying a good pair.
I would like to. This is my exactly my dilemma. For the cost to have someone else do it I could buy multiple Chloro retros. I may just get generic Dunk soles on Etsy for $20 and call it a day. I'll have a AT1/Dunk hybrid that will never crumble.

I had some Savier trainers that crumbled. Threw them away, uppers and all. Back then I never thought that midsole replacement was possible.

I would like to. This is my exactly my dilemma. For the cost to have someone else do it I could buy multiple Chloro retros. I may just get generic Dunk soles on Etsy for $20 and call it a day. I'll have a AT1/Dunk hybrid that will never crumble.

I had some Savier trainers that crumbled. Threw them away, uppers and all. Back then I never thought that midsole replacement was possible.
Ugh Saviers where my joints!!! Had Brazil and these grey white red ones

Back
Top Bottom