OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Ugh Saviers where my joints!!! Had Brazil and these grey white red ones
Still have them? I think the grey/white/red ones were the numbered Division East exclusive, which I had, and threw in the trash.

I also still have the green/white Habitat collabs and the matching track jacket (can't remember the model name but they were similar to Dunk Highs).

Still have them? I think the grey/white/red ones were the numbered Division East exclusive, which I had, and threw in the trash.

I also still have the green/white Habitat collabs and the matching track jacket (can't remember the model name but they were similar to Dunk Highs).
Them joints in crumble heaven. And yea man DE was my local RIP.

Man U got me going down memory lane my g. Props to you

kicksonfire has these dropping on Saturday. But I don’t see these anywhere on snkrs or any boutique. So I don’t know how true this is
2B04F703-5205-48F1-9071-6FC5262679ED.jpeg

They gonna be a men’s or women’s release? Has anyone seen anything on sizing?

I would like to. This is my exactly my dilemma. For the cost to have someone else do it I could buy multiple Chloro retros. I may just get generic Dunk soles on Etsy for $20 and call it a day. I'll have a AT1/Dunk hybrid that will never crumble.

I had some Savier trainers that crumbled. Threw them away, uppers and all. Back then I never thought that midsole replacement was possible.

If they that special to you it might be worth it, $20 dunk soles on ETSY where haha? Probably not good quality
Dunk soles crumble too , they none special

If they that special to you it might be worth it, $20 dunk soles on ETSY where haha? Probably not good quality
Dunk soles crumble too , they none special
I haven't compared current AT1s to my 2003 retros. If the quality of current AT1s has gone done (like most Nike retros), maybe it might be worth $100-$200 to me to swap AT1 midsoles. It's not like I have OG AT1s, I just hate to see the upper go to waste..

I'm sure the $20 Dunk soles on Etsy aren't NIke quality but they'll do the trick. Dunk midsoles do chip and separate, but rubber midsoles don't crumble the way polyeurethane ones do.

I got a 12.5 off Nike and glad I did. They seem to fit more snug to me than the enamel greens which I have in a 12 and toe box has more space. These white joints fit more like the chlorophylls where that .5 really helps the pinky toe.

Been wanting an all leather AT1 for a long time so I can wear year round. If the black gray comes to the price I might get those too.

These releasing July 14 according to Finishline. I expect these to be heavily discounted in short time. Hopefully, the Violet colorway releases soon after.

ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom