OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

650dcf56ff9d4051cfa508af_38.jpg

650dcf89b87c69c7659d9670_39.jpg

I ordered a pair of hyper violets, got an email from Nike confirming receipt of order, a day or two later got a email from them saying that the shoes shipped, they even threw me a tracking number, but when I check the tracking number, USPS says no information, is this normal?

Nike normally uses FedEx or UPS… at least for me anyway. You sure it’s usps?

Nike normally uses FedEx or UPS… at least for me anyway. You sure it’s usps?
Yeah because they’re shipping to an FPO while I’m in Bahrain, and after going back I saw that they were packaged to be shipped, they just haven’t been picked up by the USPS yet

How long have you had a tracking number? I’ve had Nike orders not update for days, not even pick up…. Next thing I know, out for delivery.

Sorry for not posting AT1’s pic…. But when browsing through NDC-JP for the items that are discounted during their current 30% off sale, I realized they’ve got something which I don’t think I’ve seen before (well…, at least here in Japan)…. Probably, not going to buy, but 30% off from ¥9,350 (which is approx. $37.5) is kinda intriguing tho….
IMG_5028.jpeg

Also, they somehow are adding these Flight Lite Mids that are shown as “Newly Released” straight to the sale….
IMG_5029.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom