OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

There's not enough supply of socal period. By 10 am this morning, these were pretty much done. The yellows are pretty hot black toes take the cake.....there has been a major change in cuchioning with these 1's

f*cking norcal / socal hypebeasts

maybe due to a dense population in socal and norcal areas + less stock? but then again that doesnt explain NY having multiple sizes available throughout the day
For Sale:
DS Destroyer Dunk size 11
DS Doerenbecher Charity Dunk size 11

anyone else have a creasing problem?
Hey Check Out My Signature.... FS/FT sz 9 BMP for 3 fire reds...Offers Welcome-
559/209

OLNL x Lamar & Dauley
2ykiznl.jpg

At work at 10... tha heat on my feet was jus unbearable!!! Lol

2ykiznl.jpg

I WOULD LIKE TO POST PICS OF MY PICK UP'S TODAY BUT......I GOT TOO MANY (30 PACKS), THINK I'D GET BANNED FOR STOCK ROOM PICS.....BUT HELL I DUNNO.
$$$$$$ I BUY J'S WHEN I WANT.HOW MANY I WANT $$$$$$

yep^^ i noticed wrinkles and cresaes after just a few steps of trying them on...minor though
i realized I could pimp the system-Talib Kweli

I loved this release. If every release were like this it would:

1.) Keep the Resellers away (the ones that obviously are there solely for reselling purposes, not picking up an extra pair just because)
2.) Keep most Hypebeasts away (except in SoCal I guess :lol:
laugh.gif
)
3.) The true heads would get their pairs
4.) Everybody is happy

We can only hope that there will be more releases like this from JB.

has ANYBODY :nerd:
nerd.gif
<Do THe RiGHT THiNG>​
ICeMaN. 98% sb appreci-HATER​
Wanted(sz13-14)Wht/blk/red retro 2, Retro Playoff 12, Santana Dunk High, Tiffany Dunks​

Bought mine at Sharpstown mall in Houston...

At 6:00 in the afternoon. I'm so glad I didn't get up and stand in line. This is without a hook-up.

just wondering what stores got these anyone else got theirs from champs didn't know they were even going to get them.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

called millineum shoes, they said they had a fsr.

show up. it went like this

me: do you have a sz10
her: if we do, you are still gonna have to buy $100 dollars worth of jordan gear to buy them
me: bye

what a waste. went to WSS bought fire red 3's for 120.

f them.

(end rant)
TEAM HYPEBEAST​
"My parents don't buy me hype shoes or $700 hoodies, they just give me the money for them"
LIMITED KICKS, EXPENSIVE DENIM, INDY TEES, SHARK HOODIES

So how were the stores in Cali for this release???

"A man must have a code." - Bunk​

FS: DS OL/NL size 10.5 290 shipped, or will trade for DS Penny Foamposite 1123

Contact me via PM, [email protected], or AIM classyfreshman​

LISTEN UP. If your name is on this list, Your membership is under review for violating our NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING rule within this forum. If you find yourself not being able to post, it is because your account has been suspended. Please contact me via ezinbox after 30 days for reinstatement.

acuteboy88

BalluhJay

bj stuntson

carmineplease

dalilboy

elboricua 6

jordan freak xi

lilbunta

raptors29

roccity217

sfjunglist

shychinoboy

SJsneakerhead3

VA380

zingy23

*The list will continue to grow...so if you think you may have "accidently" violated the rule, please edit your post before I catch it.

Niketalkin' since December 15th, 1999!

HELP REPORT eBay Fake Listings!

Quote:
called millineum shoes, they said they had a fsr.

show up. it went like this

me: do you have a sz10
her: if we do, you are still gonna have to buy $100 dollars worth of jordan gear to buy them
me: bye

what a waste. went to WSS bought fire red 3's for 120.

f them.

Damn that's some @#%$! I swear some places want to rape you in the @#%$ and they have no shame doing it.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

Back
Top Bottom