OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

These are all over NY. I saw atleast 15 people with either color on the subway...they seem to be really popular with the kids.
SAY NO TO "FORCED RARITY". Don't be stupid.

Got em today...
3yr7pqe.jpg

Quote:
It cost $207 on Eastbay shipped and no tax. Thats $10 dollars less and all I had to do was call at 9:05, wait for 2 minutes (at least in my case) and order my pair no problem and no camp out.
:rofl:
roll.gif
F/S --- VII Blk/Cham Sz 12 & Sz 13 $195 Shipped.
F/S --- AJ I Black/Yellow Sz 11.5 $120 OBO Shipped. Contact me for PICS.
F/S --- DMP Sz 10.5 $695 Shipped.
Willing to Trade for XII Blk/White, V Blk/Silver, VI Blk/Silver Low's DS SIZE 8 ONLY. Contact me @ [email protected]

Some come creased already .. Not sure whats good with that, but oh well .. @#%$ happens .. lol
F/S --- BMP AJ 1 Sz 7.5 - 13 $255 Shipped.
F/S --- BMP AJ I Black/Yellow Sz 11.5 $120 OBO Shipped.
Willing to Trade for XII Blk/White, V Blk/Silver, VI Blk/Silver Low's DS SIZE 8 ONLY. Contact me @ [email protected]

Quote:
Anybody know how eastbay handles returns like this? Does the customer have to pay for return shipping? I didn't know whether to get my true size 11.5 or go up a half size so I bought both and will send one back. Can I just return them to footlocker?

Eastbay uses Smart Label. Smart Label is a pre-paid, pre-addressed return label. You pay nothing up front - Eastbay will deduct $6.50 from your refund or exchange. All you have to do is drop-off the package at any U.S. mail location. Smart Label will be available for the OLNL pack because it was eligible for $6.99 standard shipping.
"Only God can judge me, so I'm gone
Either love me, or leave me alone" - Jay-Z

went to two different malls today looking for a certain shoe and everyone still had FSR in these.....
smh.gif
bad release for JB in the Nati

I really dont like neither of those laces for those kicks .. ugh ..

I thought the black laces would look better on the Yellow/Black 1's, but they don't, I guess I will keep the yellow ones on there.
TeamLakers
DEFENSE?​

i'm from cali and i was wondering if i could call FL or Finishline etc. over in NYC and have they ship me a pair? is that possible?
1986.​

^^^ once i called a fl and asked if they could ship some Jz to me and they told me i had to go though there web site. Also For those of u asking about the order status from finishline I checked mine though the web site and it says processing, so i called ther 1888 number and put in my order # and it said order has been processed just needs tracking # from ups. I think they are better than last year when they left the flints and cards up all weekend And i got screwed over with so many orders placed.

dammmmm, all u nyc heads sayin u got yours easy, here in cali we had like 100 people lined for >20 pairs, dammmm lucky for me i was at the (less known) finishline a few blocks down 1st in line got my sz 13 and slept for 10 hours snuggling the box.... j/k hahahahahaha
TRADE ME FOR YOUR SIZE 13 TOURS!!!!

Not sure .. But Imma say no .. cause they dont take payment ova the phone.
I also think most FL and FA if not all dont make sku search on retro J's ... so that might not work either .. but hey give it a try!

those white laces looks pretty clean, normally i dont change my laces, but i might on the black toes.
for some reason at school i saw like 10 pairs of NLs, but not one pair of the OLs.
FS: SZ. 10 & 11 BMP/OLNL (NO TRADES)
(order is from Eastbay, they are confirmed to ship)
SEND ME SOME OFFERS

Code:
    Use this code: AC319710 @ sidelineapparel.com & get 10% off your purchase.

Contact @ [email protected]

GOT MY confirmation from eastbay the same night but my num when i ordered had a G in it.

Guess i got LUCKY.

SMH at you guys saying the if there is a g in your num that you are SCREWED.

NOT TRUE!

THEY SHIPPED OUT TODAY! :D
happy.gif
:tongue:
tongue.gif
:D
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom