OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

hoping my delivery is thursday.....
just got a few shirts to complement these......

hope you all ENJOY
"You can play the left, cause there ain't no right in me" - Robin

If one needs the shoes they will do whatever it takes to have them...
For Sale:
Jordan 3 DTRT (8.5) $165 shipped
Jordan FR 3 (11.5)$145 shipped
Invisible Women (8.5 or 7Y) $90 shipped
OLNL sz. 8, 10.5, 12 $265 SHIPPED! Last Sizes!

man i just got mine from eastbay I had order these shoes with next day air because I hasd a 10 dollar gift card and t when I recieved them they had a big @#%$ hole in the box and I am going to keep the box to add to my Jordan collection. I was pissed at the way eastbay handled my package because they should have put a box around the box I feel that if I am coming off so much money for these kicks the least that they can do is make sure the damn package isnt all @#%$ up has neone else had this problem other than me

^^ That's why you should order a shirt or socks in addition to your kicks, they will ship in a box when you order multiple things.
TeamLakers
DEFENSE?​

Quote:
Whoever ordered the BMP on Eastbay should have used the free shipping code. I paid 199.99 even.
====================================
MySpace
Hes weak Hes unsure of himself Hes a coward.
Clark Kent is Supermans critique on the whole human race.​

I never had my order come in all beat up .. but most of the time I get them cancel .. I never depend on eastbay for anything .. BAH!
F/S --- BMP AJ 1 Sz 7.5 - 13 $255 Shipped.
F/S --- BMP AJ I Black/Yellow Sz 11.5 $120 OBO Shipped.
F/S --- DMP Sz 10.5 $695 Shipped.
Willing to Trade for XII Blk/White, V Blk/Silver, VI Blk/Silver Low's DS SIZE 8 ONLY. Contact me @ [email protected]

I'm just glad my order came through. But I will never rely on internet order ever again.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TEAM ME, YOUR GIRL AND HER SISTER!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

eastbay takes a day to deliver to my house since its only in WI so 1day for me is very nice i came home early to get em but they still aint here :frown:
frown.gif
hopefully they aint knock and no1 answered >:
mad.gif
but on tracking it says still departure :\
ohwell.gif

now im like :nerd:
nerd.gif
looking outside the window while typing :lol:
laugh.gif

KeVeNMaYnE- ''ayo mayor of nyc why ur skin so greasy?''

KeVeNMaYnE- ''ish makes you look like you have 3m skin u ol' reflection skin greasy dude''

first of all, i love the "thoughtful" people who mention the "FREE SHIPPING CODE" (and yet still dont post it for us) AFTER THE FACT......

secondly, I hope the delivery courier dont mess up the box, but I also wish someone had mentioned the shirt or socks ahead of time...I guess chalk this up to knowledge used for future purchases....

my gripes, tyvm
"You can play the left, cause there ain't no right in me" - Robin

today, I saw some kid wearing the maizes on his left foot, and black toes on his right. he was lookin ridiculous, it was only a matter of time before i saw someone try that.
FS: SZ. 10 & 11 BMP/OLNL (NO TRADES)
(order is from Eastbay, they are confirmed to ship)
SEND ME SOME OFFERS

Code:
    Use this code: AC319710 @ sidelineapparel.com & get 10% off your purchase.

Contact @ [email protected]

i ordered 2 packs...hopefully they PUT THEM IN DOUBLE BOXED>....i dont see y they would bag them in plastic...especially if it is two packs...^^ whoever ordered from eastbay and got a smashed box, did u order one?? and was it through UPS shipping?? Cause mines is fedex.
F/S..or F/T..PM me...Jordans I-XIV..mostly size 9...some 8.5 & 9.5....Jordan XVII white/red sz 11 no box..jordan IX white/black/red sz 11 w/box. .....
Check my ebay outMy Ebay Auctions.....
Ref's: freshazjay11, Two3 Jumpman

Quote:
i ordered 2 packs...hopefully they PUT THEM IN DOUBLE BOXED>....i dont see y they would bag them in plastic...especially if it is two packs...^^ whoever ordered from eastbay and got a smashed box, did u order one?? and was it through UPS shipping?? Cause mines is fedex.
TeamLakers
DEFENSE?​

^really mine is FedEx like JallDay23
FS: SZ. 10 & 11 BMP/OLNL (NO TRADES)
(order is from Eastbay, they are confirmed to ship)
SEND ME SOME OFFERS

Code:
    Use this code: AC319710 @ sidelineapparel.com & get 10% off your purchase.

Contact @ [email protected]

That picture of the OLNL's Stack is awesome... I wish i could just fill up my wall with OLNL and DMP packages..
For Sale:
Jordan 3 DTRT (8.5) $165 shipped
Jordan FR 3 (11.5)$145 shipped
Invisible Women (8.5 or 7Y) $90 shipped
OLNL sz. 8, 10.5, 12 $265 SHIPPED! Last Sizes!

Wasn't interested in these shoes but walked into footlocker today and they still had a fsr of the pack. Guess the hype wasn't big enough for these to sell out
TEAM D-BLOCK
REPPIN THE D TO THE FULLEST​
Detroit Pistons Will Be Your 2007 NBA Champs​

Quote:
man i just got mine from eastbay I had order these shoes with next day air because I hasd a 10 dollar gift card and t when I recieved them they had a big hole in the box and I am going to keep the box to add to my Jordan collection. I was pissed at the way eastbay handled my package because they should have put a box around the box I feel that if I am coming off so much money for these kicks the least that they can do is make sure the damn package isnt all up has neone else had this problem other than me

^^^How did they ship it to you? Did they put it in a bag or just tape the box shut and send it like that???

If my 2 packs come and they are damaged I'll be sending them back!!!
You say I'm not The "E"??? You wanna make a bet???

i dont know about your area but it looked pretty hyped up around here. i had 2 connects fall thru. i ordered online (presale,yeah had to pay extra) just incase saturday i dont come up. sure enough, i didnt. this is the first release i didnt score very easily.now i didnt put in half the effort i usually do(i had to work last sat.) but i lined up at 5 in the morn. easy 30 deep waiting. when they finally opened the doors people ran and squeezed thru the 1 door. everyone lost their spot in line. people went to other spots in the mall, then cut right back in our line. i was very disappointed in the crowd and in mall security.the particular store i went to had only one of my size. with 20+ in front of me, my chances were slim. so as i stand there and watch peeps cut in line and argue while they let one in at a time, im thinking to myself, i gotta work, im glad i paid extra 2 secure a pack, im leaving. came in the mail today. i got em. sometimes, its seems worth it to pay more to avoid the hassle.
got some size 11 heat. get at me

Back
Top Bottom