OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

^Eastbay is weird....some people got UPS and others got Fedex...i got a Fedex tracking number and ordered 2 packs....depends on the person i guess.
F/S..or F/T..PM me...Jordans I-XIV..mostly size 9...some 8.5 & 9.5....Jordan XVII white/red sz 11 no box..jordan IX white/black/red sz 11 w/box. .....
Check my ebay outMy Ebay Auctions.....
Ref's: freshazjay11, Two3 Jumpman

Plenty still available @ retail......footlocker Galleria Mall White Plains still holdin.
Don't.....don't, don't, don't believe the hype!

Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination are omnipotent.

These things are all over the Detroit area. I guess the love for AJ 1s aren't in anymore. I was worried about these selling out but no one is buying them.
I BALL ******ED SO I CALL A STACK A DUMMIE

Quote:
These things are all over the Detroit area. I guess the love for AJ 1s aren't in anymore. I was worried about these selling out but no one is buying them.
:smh:
smh.gif
TeamLakers
DEFENSE?​

Quote:
Anybody's SWOOSH or NDC orders ship already??

WHAT'S TAKING SO LONG?

Got 1 Swoosh order today through FedEx 2day... and the other is coming UPS ground, it's already shipped and should be here by Friday.

I didnt get charged for my second pack!!!! woohoo, Called the bank said only one charge,Called eastbay and asked when the charge the cards and they said as soon as they are shipped out,
Mind now that I had two seperate orders and the system was so screwed up so one charge must have got lost in the chaos HAHAHA , im even getting 2 shipping charge refund check in the mail for 6.99 a piece because I had free 3 day shiping in my account notes, .getting checks because it was to late to charge it back to my card because the orders were processed. Damn I made out like a bandit!
Wanted sz 11/11.5...Retro I blkred...Retro III Blk-Cmt...99 Retro IV Blk-Cmt or Wht-Blk...00 Retro V Blk-Mtslvr or Wht-fire...Retro VI Infrared
Retro IX Wht-blk-
truered...OG VII Bordeaux...OG IX charcoal...OG VIII Blk-Blk-truered

Has anyone who ordered just ONE pack w/ the vip from eastbay receive there pack yet? If yes can you show some pics, or describe how they packed them, as I thought I heard about someone who payed for the VIP but still got there pack shipped in a bag.
For Sale Size 14: Nike Air Force 2 wht/red/blu, OG Air Force 1 mids wht/wht.

Can someone help me out....

I bought a size 15 off of finishline.com just to resell, but after thinking about how hard it would be to sell them, I canceled my order the next morning (Saturday). Then, two days ago I received a tracking number from them and I was like @#%$. I received the shoes today and I checked my Bank of America statement online and they took it out of my pending transaction, so I guess they credited the money back. Has this happened to anyone? Are they going to charge me in the next few days or did they mess up? Thanks!
TEAM FREMONT A'S

Quote:
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My 2 packs just arrived from Eastbay via UPS in a BOX!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought they were using FedEx
:wow:
eek.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You say I'm not The "E"??? You wanna make a bet???

I got my one pack from Eastbay today and I paid for the VIP shipping and it looks just like the box up there ^^^ except I just had one pack inside and then the rest of the space was filled up with giant air bubble packs. So I was very pleased with my shipping. The box had a very minor ding in one of the bottom corners but nothing that upsets me. Other then that they were shipped perfectly. I am very happy and can't wait to wear these. So for me Eastbay did me right. No complaints here.

i wore my black/yellow i's and took 10 steps and already got some ugly creases :smh:
smh.gif

We hustle out of a sense of hopelessness, sort of a desperation, through that desperation we come addicted...we have NOTHIN to lose, so we offer YOU, well, we offer OUR lives, what do u bring to the table?

blackcat23mj23,, Yes I have already received both my packs, they came at the exact same time today, the ups guy had one under each arm
Wanted sz 11/11.5...Retro I blkred...Retro III Blk-Cmt...99 Retro IV Blk-Cmt or Wht-Blk...00 Retro V Blk-Mtslvr or Wht-fire...Retro VI Infrared
Retro IX Wht-blk-
truered...OG VII Bordeaux...OG IX charcoal...OG VIII Blk-Blk-truered

whats up with the uneven hype across the country?

i copped a box off ebay 189.00 shipped.
YOU ARE ALL WITNESSES.

$5 vip shipping for that thin foam?

anyone save the picture of the big stack of boxes? i think someone edited it out.
EMAIL ME FOR SZ10 OR SZ12 OLNL JORDAN PACKS
By the way, here's some codes...
Use code: 120 good for $5 off any purchase from kaysshoes.com
Use code: RB319710 good for 10% off any purchase from sidelineapparel.com [email protected]

Quote:
I got my one pack from Eastbay today and I paid for the VIP shipping and it looks just like the box up there ^^^ except I just had one pack inside and then the rest of the space was filled up with giant air bubble packs. So I was very pleased with my shipping. The box had a very minor ding in one of the bottom corners but nothing that upsets me. Other then that they were shipped perfectly. I am very happy and can't wait to wear these. So for me Eastbay did me right. No complaints here.

Good news! Thanks!

I know NC was feeling these, I think Jordans always sell pretty good around here, I don't think NC heads get down with the dunks like that.
I'm a child of Egypt like Van Sertima say.

Back
Top Bottom