OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

Quote:
Went to my local Footlocker to try to do a send sale, but the employee said that they can't do that on Retro Jordans?? Is that true or was he just being a punk . Still trying to get mine...

same thing happen to me buddy.

Quote:
I did call up FedEx and they said they could arrange for me to sign and pick up my package at one of their FedEx locations. Just call them up and say "More options" to the machine until you get the "Representative" option.

me too, my package kept being delivered at like 10 am and no one is home during the weekdays, everyone at school or work...i called FedEx and asked to deliver at a later time and they still didnt, now i gotta drive out to the facility and pick it up...i was suppose to get my packs last thursday....
smh.gif

F/S..or F/T..PM me...Jordans I-XIV..mostly size 9...some 8.5 & 9.5....Jordan XVII white/red sz 11 no box..jordan IX white/black/red sz 11 w/box. .....
Check my ebay outMy Ebay Auctions.....
Ref's: freshazjay11, Two3 Jumpman

everyone was telling that they were true to size.....well THEY ARE NOT!!!!!!

ok, they are a bit more true to size then the patent 1's but they still are half a size smaller then true to size. I wear a size 11 in almost all my Jordans but these OLNL's I really needed an 11.5
-----------------
Live fast, die slow!!

I agree that Fedex is jacked up. My shipment was scheduled to be here last Friday and no one is here on the weekdays. My g/f and I were like okay, it'll be here the following Monday, so we went out Saturday morning to run errands and come home to find a door tag on our front door, saying they attempted a SECOND time to deliver. I thought Fedex doesn't deliver on weekends? Again, we let it go and I had things to do Monday all day, and my g/f has no classes so she stays home ALL DAY and I get home by 4PM, w/ no FedEx at all on a Monday! I call Fedex and they tell me that it got TRANSFERRED to another facility because Eastgay sent it FedEx Home delivery, which meant that part of the company delivers on weekends, and that they are CLOSED ON SUNDAY and MONDAY. My girl was pissed off because she didn't go out the whole day and was hoping her two pairs of the OLNL were gonna be here.

So here I am now waiting for FedEx to deliver it this morning. I called this morning at 7AM sharp and they said the facility was still closed at that time when the rep last night told me to call this morning at 7AM. I call again at 8AM and another rep told me that it's at the facility, just being scanned in and that it should be here by 10:45AM.

Good to hear I'm not the only one w/ issues w/ Fedex.

^94BBoy...

It's not FedEx's problem you or your girlfriend were not home at the times for delivery. If you knew what day the first attempt was to be delivered and you n your girlfriend were REALLY looking forward to it, you or her should of made every attempt possible to be home and wait for the package. You make it sound like FedEx changed their delivery policy to purposely screw over you and your gf.

Can't be home if I'm at work or my g/f's working at the hospital. And usually, they DO NOT deliver on weekends. My g/f called this past Saturday after the second attempt, and was told that they will deliver the following MONDAY. Monday comes and she waits ALL DAY until 4PM, when I get home and I make the call. They say that it's been TRANSFERRED because of the way it was shipped, FEDEX HOME, which explains the Saturday attempt. And because it was shipped FEDEX HOME, and the fact that they are closed SUNDAY and MONDAY, my g/f basically sat home for nothing because they were not going to deliver.

My g/f actually called FedEx and the rep she spoke to said that they "may deliver" as late as 7PM, which was yesterday. After she told me that, I called FedEx myself, and got a different rep, who clearly explained what I just said earlier, about the package being transferred and how they are closed on Mondays.

I'm not sure if there are seasonal people at FedEx, but if someone says they will be delivering it yesterday when another rep says the facility is CLOSED on Mondays, something isn't right when there are two different scenarios given.

Copped my pair on RD at 6 am in upstate NY. I love the kicks and the box. Black toes are classic and the NL's are icy. Great add to the collection. :smokin
smokin.gif

BTW, who cares if they aren't sold out in every city and state were they where released. I don't feel like seeing 101 ppl rockin' the same J.O's that I've copped anyway. For example (Fire red V's, Black & silver V's).

Quote:
Can't be home if I'm at work or my g/f's working at the hospital. And usually, they DO NOT deliver on weekends. My g/f called this past Saturday after the second attempt, and was told that they will deliver the following MONDAY. Monday comes and she waits ALL DAY until 4PM, when I get home and I make the call. They say that it's been TRANSFERRED because of the way it was shipped, FEDEX HOME, which explains the Saturday attempt. And because it was shipped FEDEX HOME, and the fact that they are closed SUNDAY and MONDAY, my g/f basically sat home for nothing because they were not going to deliver.

My g/f actually called FedEx and the rep she spoke to said that they "may deliver" as late as 7PM, which was yesterday. After she told me that, I called FedEx myself, and got a different rep, who clearly explained what I just said earlier, about the package being transferred and how they are closed on Mondays.

I'm not sure if there are seasonal people at FedEx, but if someone says they will be delivering it yesterday when another rep says the facility is CLOSED on Mondays, something isn't right when there are two different scenarios given.

When you got the FIRST door tag you should have done 1 of 2 things...

1. signed the back of the tag and put it back on your door and when they came to deliever again they would have left the package or

2. Called the number on call tag, given them the number and told them you wanted to pick the item up and they would tell you what time the driver would be back at the hub to go pick it up. I've gone to both Fed Ex and UPS plenty of times to pick up items that they tried to deliever when i wasn't home... For this reason I have EVERYTHING shipped to my work now!!!!

I think it's funny all these people complaining about Fed Ex because they were not home to get their shipments when they tried to deliever them... that is NOT their fault AT ALL!!! If you can't be there when they deliver to you then do one of the 2 things I mentioned above because it is YOUR fault YOU were not home... NOT Fed Ex's!!!!
You say I'm not The "E"??? You wanna make a bet???

probably gone by now, but the Serramonte Finishline had a Sz 11 pair on the rack yesterday. it was their only size (i asked).....probably a return
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
F$: AJ V Retro blk/silv Sz10 (2pr) $170 p/u in The Bay (LOTSA other DS 9.5-10 Nikes/J's too)

First off, the tags state that the sender wants DIRECT SIGNATURE, meaning that someone has to physically SIGN for the package. Another thing, my g/f was home ALL DAY Monday, waiting for FedEx, when after I called, found out that the package was transferred to another facility because it was shipped FEDEX HOME DELIVERY, which is closed on Mondays, so technically, someone was home Monday. Now, my g/f called mid afternoon, and a rep says it was " on a truck for delivery and that deliveries may be as late as 7PM". After that, I made the call where a different rep made everything clear.

If we had known that it was shipped to the point where they make deliveries on Saturdays, then we would have waited for it. Most places do not consider Saturday a business day, and when I've dealt w/ Fedex in the past, if no one is home on a Friday to sign for something, then the second attempt would fall on the next business day, which is Monday.

Yes, it's our fault that no one was home on Friday, but again, if we had KNOWN that they were making deliveries on Saturday, we would have waited for them to deliver. It just bugs that one rep says one thing and the a different rep says another. And the fact that the Home Delivery side is NOT open for business on Mondays, when someone was home ALL DAY waiting for them to make the delivery.

I want these just so that i can have them, but at the same time I dont really like them. I liked them at first but now that i finally got them from eastbay i dont really like them.
For Sale: Old Love New Love sz.10 . . . Retail + Shipping.

JUST KOPPED THESE ACCOLADE TEES FOR THE LOWBALL...WICH TEE LOOKS BEST WIT THE KICKS????

249777968.jpg
$$$$$$ I BUY J'S WHEN I WANT.HOW MANY I WANT $$$$$$

^^ I'd say the black one. There's just too much yellow on the other shirt IMO.
PSU's Return to its Glory Days.
2008 National Champs, wait for it!
Get 2.5% back on Eastbay and Footlocker purchases!

^94BBoy

Enlighten me on which carriers do not ship on saturday. Last time i checked they all ship on saturdays.

just picked up my 2 packs from FedEx facility yesterday, that makes 4 packs here...
F/S..or F/T..PM me...Jordans I-XIV..mostly size 9...some 8.5 & 9.5....Jordan XVII white/red sz 11 no box..jordan IX white/black/red sz 11 w/box. .....
Check my ebay outMy Ebay Auctions.....
Ref's: freshazjay11, Two3 Jumpman

YEP...I GOT THEM BOTH FROM EASTBAY....THEY ORIGINALY CAME OUT WITH THE TOUR 4's....I BEEN WANTING THEM FOR A WHILE...NOW I CAN WEAR THEM WITH EITHER MY 4'S OR 1'S.
$$$$$$ I BUY J'S WHEN I WANT.HOW MANY I WANT $$$$$$

Back
Top Bottom