OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

Quote:
a footlocker in my area got 250 pairs, a footaction got 350, and a champs got 200, now remeber, alot of these go to vendors and the employees, so what they get and what they sell to the general public is 2 differant things
F/S or F/T DTRT III sZ 8.5 & sZ 9.5 -- $195 Shipped.
VII Blk/Cham Sz 12 & Sz 13 $195 Shipped.
XXI Red Suede Sz 12 & Sz 13 $195 Shipped.
DMP Sz 10.5 $695 Shipped.
Trades for XII Blk/White, V Blk/Silver, VI Blk/Silver Low's DS SIZE 8 ONLY.
[email protected]

Quote:
a footlocker in my area got 250 pairs, a footaction got 350, and a champs got 200, now remeber, alot of these go to vendors and the employees, so what they get and what they sell to the general public is 2 differant things

sorry, i forgot to say, these were just packages alone, they didnt count the kids size towards this

those are a lot of packages .. I seriously doubt I will see 600 people around my way for these and I live in the Bronx where mad head come out ... I didnt see 100 for the DMPs
F/S or F/T DTRT III sZ 8.5 & sZ 9.5 -- $195 Shipped.
VII Blk/Cham Sz 12 & Sz 13 $195 Shipped.
XXI Red Suede Sz 12 & Sz 13 $195 Shipped.
DMP Sz 10.5 $695 Shipped.
Trades for XII Blk/White, V Blk/Silver, VI Blk/Silver Low's DS SIZE 8 ONLY.
[email protected]

I got 3 different spots 2 get my pack plus my boss might hold me a pair so odds are on my side man I can't wait till saturday :smile:
smile.gif

Saw a sample at Finishline today..wow! They are growing in me, From passing to thinking of getting the pairs. I did not like the I's even before but when I saw them today especially the black toes, I'm loving them so it's day to day for me.... still have 6 days more to think

Hopefully i will get my pack on thursday for 200 flat but might sell the yellows and if stores did sell them seperate how would they decide who gets the box DAAA!! :lol:
laugh.gif

SZ 14 NDS but clean oly Vll for sell
[email protected]

"Play Jordans before Jordan" Jay-z aka the real best rapper alive

Quote:

on a differant note, a mom and pop shop i know got about 30 pairs
[email protected]

Well here in Colorado Springs, FNL only got 28 packs (Excluding kid sizes). I called all the other spots in the city (3 FTL's, 1Champs, 2 @#%$'s, 1 SportsAuthority) and looks like the 28 is all we're gettin'. But from what I hear Denver is supposed to get a good amount. Good Luck. The FNL here does reserves so make that 27 packs now! :smokin
smokin.gif

Well here in Colorado Springs, FNL only got 28 packs (Excluding kid sizes). I called all the other spots in the city (3 FTL's, 1Champs, 2 @#%$'s, 1 SportsAuthority) and looks like the 28 is all we're gettin'. But from what I hear Denver is supposed to get a good amount. Good Luck. The FNL here does reserves so make that 27 packs now! :smokin
smokin.gif

Haven't worn the yellow pairs yet but the fit is true to size on red/blk ones. For the price it was definately worth it.

84resizebk4.jpg
LONG BEACH TO HOUSTON

FS ONLY: KID ROBOT PASTEL HOODIES SIZE MEDIUM IN MENS & WOMENS. ESTEVAN ORIOL "WEST COAST" T-SHIRT SIZE MEDIUM.

At first I was going to pass....but I went by my local spot and saw them in person.....No longer passing. Can't wait until Saturday

Been staring at the pack all week when I've been at work. We have it on display in a glass case. I only like the black/yellow pair. Still undecided about keeping 'em.
TEAMTRACY
Started in the bay
Tracy, California please STAND UP

Nice pic up there, Kick Flipping.
They dont look that bad with those type of jeans.
I gotta see how they look with a light-colored denim jeans...
Overall, I've benn hearing good thigs about the OLNL Package. I just gotta check them out myself.
"In tha hustle it's all muscle"

WANTED IN SIZE 8/8.5/9:
A KLEAN PAIR OF AJ LANEY V'S
PLEASE SEND PICS TO MY INBOX

my bro is leaving for vegas next week,i asked him if he could pick these up for me at the Niketown cuz i heard that niketowns always have more in stock than other stores,is that true?

Got my pair on lock after reserving it this afternoon at my local finishline...NO early mornings and no worrying about madness on launch day..Great feeling..it came out to be $213.99 here in central florida..

these are not limited, are they??? i dont have $200 on me to spend on these this weekend, but i wouldn't mind spending a little more on them later on.

Back
Top Bottom