246499134.jpg

246498691.jpg

246498689.jpg

246498687.jpg

246498685.jpg

246498682.jpg

246498681.jpg

246498679.jpg

"That Paper will stack up, if you let it. I keep messing up, I got a shoe fetish."- Young Jeezy

i need to look for that '85 Tee, i like it, simple....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

that 1985 shirt should be like 1985.5 or something with this mid cut jb putting out. :lol:
laugh.gif

TruBlu Spikes:250shipped
DTRT III(10):185shipped
OLNL:310shipped
References: In the Profile......
need clot dunkesto/wovens? IM/PM and ill see what i can do near retail, no rape

Yeah, does anyone know where to get that 1985 shirt? I need it...the year of my birth. The shorts are nice too.

^^^ eastgay
"That Paper will stack up, if you let it. I keep messing up, I got a shoe fetish."- Young Jeezy

Quote:
She flipped em for 220 to me!! Only thing is she said my size was already sold out because of lawaywa so i had to settle for a 9...It was still coo cuz i copped early. I know these will be hard to get, dmps were general too if i remember

DMP's were limited GR, but definitely a lot more limited than the BMP/OLNL
F/S..or F/T..PM me...Jordans I-XIV..mostly size 9...some 8.5 & 9.5..
Jordan XII white/taxi OG w/box sz. 11..Jordan III Mocha sz 11..Jordan IX sz 11..for sale.My Ebay Auction's
Ref's: freshazjay11, Two3 Jumpman

I already got my pair set aside for me at Finishline, so i can wake up later, and just walk in to get my pair....Its good to kno people...
JoRdAn DoN AKA SiMbA KiNg21

"Any 1 know how these will sell?? " why your DTRT's arent selling to well are they???
Hey Check Out My Signature.... FS/FT sz 9 BMP for 3 fire reds...Offers Welcome-
559/209

not my near fav release of the year, but these will sell extremely well.
money that didn't get to be spent on the super limited DMP will be spent on the OLNL Pack.
$199.99 for two shoes is a very good value.
Expect line ups.
"invisible sig"-If it turns out that my best wasn't good enough, at least I won't look back and say that I was afraid to try; failure makes me work even harder.

Quote:
Quick Question...What will the value of the Blk/Yellow's I's be after release date?? Now..I'am not re-selling...But i don't want them & plan to trade them for other AJ's i would like...Will the value be equal to the point i can get older shoes like:Grape V Blk/Laser IV Nubuck XII, etc..

PO...serious? These I's won't be in demand like the DMP.
I can't believe that pickyourshoes has them for 350....
Look, even the I's that released in 2001 don't fetch that much.
maybe I'm wrong...I just think the black toes will be way more in demand than the bumblebees
FT my sz10.5 grapes 4 your sz 9 Holla!!

I really wanted these since I never owned a pair of I's.Unfortunately, I realized I can't keep buying J's at this moment since I already recently purchased the Flips and DTRT's.Good Luck to those who pick these up!

when did these start being called the bumblebees...@#%$? are you serious.
Hey Check Out My Signature.... FS/FT sz 9 BMP for 3 fire reds...Offers Welcome-
559/209

So I just called my footlocker and they will be getting them. So how many packages (pairs) of mens sizes do you think they will get?

Quote:
Is there a way to just buy one shoe cos i hate the yellow ones
TeamFreshPrince
"The funky fresh is back in the flesh with a vengeance holmes"
TEAM PLATANO​

Thank god the finishlines in madison pre order. copped my pair yesterday, if i had gone to washington and stayed in seattle my chances of getting these would have been very well. the black ones are soooo fresh in person.

Back
Top Bottom