OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

I really cant wait to get my hands on these!
"I work for shoes.......sometimes"

Brand New Cingular Treo680 For Sale!!!!

All I need is my two pair and I'm good, the black toes are classic.
pimp.gif

I'm a child of Egypt like Van Sertima say.

I have a feeling I'll get these at the last second... sorta liek with the Flips... I had no desire to get the flips until release day and I ended up with 2 pairs... but the black toes are callin my name... damnit!
"Religion is for people scared of hell...Spirituality is for people who've been there "​

How are you guys gettign the apckage so early?Also i live in hayward california, and paliing to camp out at southland, what time should i be there, this will be my first time camping out thank for the help.

Mine on lock already.....huh yeah
--TEAM STOP SNITCHIN--OG MEMBER #1--

I gotta shoe fettish I be in shoe city every week fifty pairs of new nike airs aint cheap..

All the FNL's in my area are doing pre-sells
"That Paper will stack up, if you let it. I keep messing up, I got a shoe fetish."- Young Jeezy

28 pairs at FNL here,moa, 11 out alrdy...
glad im gettin mine
TruBlu Spikes:250shipped
DTRT III(10):185shipped
OLNL:300shipped
References: In the Profile......
need clot dunkesto/wovens? IM/PM and ill see what i can do near retail, no rape

i had mine reserved a month and a half ago and i called to ask if i can pick up early cuz i got work on saturday... instead before i even ask my question the manager was like ya we didnt get your size cuz nike messed up and gave us more sizes of 1 size and less of others... so i guess they got no 9s :smh:
smh.gif
... he said he was gon call other stores to do a transfer... he said to call back later today and i call back only to find out he left for the day and hes coming back friday... this is mad weak >:
mad.gif
Knicks Fan til I die​

Wack that my Footaction isnt even reserving when they normally allow that for their gold members. On the other hand, i picked up a size 7.5 at Finishline. Im glad there isnt that much hype around due to the low resale value...

Hopefully I can get through with my sz11-12 come release day.

Im not all too happy about this retro due to the revamped mids of the 1s...

Team Pacific Northwest

I don't own any AJ1's so I'm pretty excited to at least get a pair. Hopefully it's not as hard to obtain as the DMP's. I know how people here in SoCal go crazy for packages and non-GR releases.
====================================
MySpace
Hes weak Hes unsure of himself Hes a coward.
Clark Kent is Supermans critique on the whole human race.​

How much do these retail at? Havent paid much attention to this relase until now.....
"Religion is for people scared of hell...Spirituality is for people who've been there "​

How much do these retail at? Havent paid much attention to this relase until now.....

I paid for my sz 8.5 today at FNL. Couldn't try them on though. They wouldn't even let me see them. Also copped a sz 11 and 11.5 at Ft.Carson PX for $170 a pop. Not bad :D
happy.gif
Good luck to everyone & don't sleep.

This packge is not that limited my store got 26 pair and we'er a pretty small store when it comes to the Retro Jays we only got 21 fire red v's, but on another note the blk/yellow 1's r lookin ggod surprised me will be gettin a pair 4 sur.
FS:AIR JORDAN RETRO 3 DTRT FSR 8-14 200 SHIPPED AND AIR JORDAN RETRO 3 COOL GREY DS 11.5 195 SHIPPED
HIT ME UP AT [email protected](I wear a 12-13)

Back
Top Bottom