OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

My store got infants - kids and mens sizes today

"I done forgot more than you ever learned...."

My local spot only has 7 pair left as of today. >:
mad.gif

Yellows are decent..the sole is nice..

But the cut is mehhh...not to mention the black toes look cheap as hell from the provided pics..

pass

Team Washington Wizards​

-Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Haywood-
"Ill be in there like swimwear." -Gilbert Arenas​

you get one seven?where u located?

and where in cali is it they start campin already? take pics please, lol, i wanna see that!
TruBlu Spikes:250shipped
DTRT III(10):185shipped
OLNL:300shipped
References: In the Profile......
need clot dunkesto/wovens? IM/PM and ill see what i can do near retail, no rape

LMAO at the dude who said the black toe's look better than the yellow and black's (bumblebees, yea I gave them a corny nickname) the black toe's pale in comparison when it comes to quality, stamped on wings logo as opposed to an emblem and the sole is sick, not to mention it has alternating material. The black toe's are classics so can't take nothing away from them they are what they are but there not the superior shoe.
K.R.E.A.M ya digg?

These kicks are fire! I bet all them Dunk heads are goin nuts for these..any 1 thinking of customizing em??
EzCode Parsing Error: color=red]For Sale:
Jordan 3 DTRT (8.5) $160 shipped
Jordan FR 3 (11.5)$145 shipped
Invisible Women (8.5 or 7Y) $90 shipped
OLNL Full size run! $280 shipped

I went to the Footlocker at the West Field Shopping Center in Santa Anita and one of the workers there told me that they only had 12 sets left. He said in his own words "The people working here already have their pairs reserved." And I just got word from my dude that Salvatore at the West Field Shopping Center in West Covina is gonna sell them joints for $400...

@#%$ those fools on the real...

"My personal preference? Let's play old school. Let's get out there, throw the rock up and just ball" -Rasheed Wallace

youd probably make nothing, no one wants them..... kekekeke :lol:
laugh.gif

TruBlu Spikes:250shipped
OLNL:300shipped
References: In the Profile......
need clot dunkesto/wovens? IM/PM and ill see what i can do near retail, no rape

I doubt these are going to hit the 400 range..most likely it will stay in the 2's or 3's
For Sale:
Jordan 3 DTRT (8.5) $160 shipped
Jordan FR 3 (11.5)$145 shipped
Invisible Women (8.5 or 7Y) $90 shipped
OLNL Full size run! $280 shipped

one of the Finishlines here are reserving the OLNL.

i think i'ma go reserve a pack tomorrow when i get paid, but if i don't get mine due to some BS i'm whipping someone's @#%$
My name is Wayne, I'm 27, i rep New Orleans, and I'm addicted to Jordans

Quote:
ive read every single post and a few people have asked out eastbay but with no definite answer. Whats the word on online availability
TeamLakers
Why Make The Playoff's?​

I Dont know what shoes to get these or the true blue spizzike's i like them both but i think the resale price for the olnl isn't going to go up to high so theres a possabillity of copping later but the spizzikez go up so these no way of getting anywhere near retail price later i dont know which ones should i get?

p.s i dont care if you think spizzike's are ugly

^Since you sound like a reseller... The OL/NL will end up having a higher resell value. The spizike thing will eventually flop and have the same value as DUBZ IMO. BTW Spizikes are ugly!

^i am not a reseller im 15 so i dont have a lot of money i been saving up for a while now if i was a reseller i would buy both i just asked that so i could see which one would have a lower resale value so i could cop later without high prices i would really wanna buy both but there only a week seperate from the release date

Back
Top Bottom