OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

Quote:
3thaman is trying to send people into a frenzy....lol
:rofl:
roll.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
Thank you Gentry for all of the Nike Outlet exclusives your coming out with this year!

how do jordans compare to af1s in size? tyvm
"You can play the left, cause there ain't no right in me" - Robin

Since Im not a big fan of 1s ill be passin but I kinda like the blk yellow ones but ones is just so flimsy!
T E A M M I D W E S T
847 to the 614
Chi to the Bus

Free SickKickGame23

Does anyone know how many southland is gonna have... Bay area heads
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Reppin The Bay 650​

4h8cuog.jpg
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

where'd you pick them up senor?

Can`t say on the count I dont want to get my homie fired.
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

i was gonna get it yesterday but my mom and pop store wants me to get a pre school too... the price for the pack is......

230.00 before tax
55.00 for pre school (black toes)
55.00 for pre school ( black yellow)
=340.00 before tax

=368.05 after tax.. :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

i dont know if this pack is really limited cuz usually they dont get LS and LE kicks... and they told me that they received alot....

From what others (very few) have said, they fit true to sz. I was wondering the same thing cause I wear a 8.5 but most of my J's are 8's. And I ended up buying a 8.5 in these but I can't try them on til Saturday morning. :\
ohwell.gif

anyone know the eastbay product number? i dont feel like camping out on 420, especially when cops are probably gonna come

Imma just get blazed before I camp and it should go smoothly after that.
10% Buyer/90% Window-Shopper.

i am so pissed right now they just gave away the last wristband 30 min before i got there

hahaha,.....i'm re-selling wristbands...... (J/K....that was a joke).....

the more I hear about this sell, the more I am tempted to scratch the camping out, I can do without them....

I dont wanna deal with sheriffs and cops, or highschool kids running around letting buddies in and out of line...

Quote:
the more I hear about this sell, the more I am tempted to scratch the camping out, I can do without them....

I dont wanna deal with sheriffs and cops, or highschool kids running around letting buddies in and out of line...
TeamLakers
LET'S STEP UP ON D! WE CAN DO THIS!!!​

lakersreppa008

Wheaton mall should get them. Finishline,Footlocker,Champs,Footaction and Shoe City should all have them I would think.
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

Back
Top Bottom