OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

mids look disgusting in the I's. I think I'm gonna save my money for the Aquas in Sept.

good luck to all those campin for these!!!
TeamClippers
It's not just a basketball team that needs you. It's an entire nation.
TIME TO REBUILD
Team Dodgers
GO BLUE

to bad none of ya live in the nyc Bronx that I know of .. if not I would hook you up with the mom pops store that are selling them as of yesterday for 260 .... they still have plenty left .. If mines wherent secure I would of have copped there!

Any info let me know and I can direct you in the right path!
F/S --- VII Blk/Cham Sz 12 & Sz 13 $195 Shipped.
F/S --- XXI Red Suede Sz 12 & Sz 13 $195 Shipped.
F/S --- DMP Sz 10.5 $695 Shipped.
Willing to Trade for XII Blk/White, V Blk/Silver, VI Blk/Silver Low's DS SIZE 8 ONLY. Contact me @ [email protected]

Man eastbay sent out e-mails about this release. It gives you a link to the clothes and says they will sell the package at 11 ct time.

TeamLakers
LET'S STEP UP ON D! WE CAN DO THIS!!!​

247073236.jpg
www.myspace.com/swol74

is there any stores in NYC or the bronx doing a midnight release??
TeamFreshPrince
"The funky fresh is back in the flesh with a vengeance holmes"​
TEAM PLATANO​

Quote:
MR23MJ: Can`t say on the count I dont want to get my homie fired.

From the pic it looks like you got them from Footaction. But lets just say you put Footaction USA in the background to throw us off. It's a nice setup though, can't wait to get my hands on my pair.

Quote:
Amazing how eastbay found in the warehouse a size 10 of the original retro 1s (black/gold) just before the olnl is released. Already sold though

What's funny is I checked Eastbay around 5:00 Pacific Time and I was still able to add the shoes to my cart. Too bad I don't wear size 10.
"Only God can judge me, so I'm gone
Either love me, or leave me alone" - Jay-Z

If only I would have been able to open my store 6 months earlier I would have been having a release party tomorrow night at midnight! Soon though, very soon.

I'm also not liking any of the summer releases so i will be wearing my black toes a lot :smile:

As for the black/yellow ones.... well I think I need to pick up that OG looking warm up. I don't wear a lot of yellow, but when I do, its all got to flow, you know.
Ro22sS
www.DLX208.com
My Store's MySpace
My MySpace
My current eBay auctions

today was a very good day... earlier i found out that my preorder was canceled cuz they didnt get my size from nike which could be BS but some reason i really believe the owner... he tried to do a transfer for my size but to no avail :smh:
smh.gif
... so ya they refuned my money back... but i call up my 1 spot and they chargin 20 over retail which isnt that bad...i rather pay extra then scramble on release day and prally not get em... but ya these are definitely fire in person... dont sleep on the yellow pair either i actually like em better and believe me i like the black toes too and i know bout em... but ya im a noob to the packages i missed out on dmps but wouldnt miss out on these :pimp:
pimp.gif
... and ya these actually do say old love new love on the box :lol:
laugh.gif
( yes my cam sux)

p.s.
i OD on the pics but im amped :lol:
laugh.gif
2m2t79y.jpg
44l3fxf.jpg
4ccar85.jpg
2re1h74.jpg
2igitys.jpg
Knicks Fan til I die​

pickin em saturday
When it Comes Down to this Recording
I must be Lebron James if His Jordan
No i want Rings with my Performance
Im More Kobe Bryant of an Artist
Wezzy Baby

does any 1 know where to cop the black/yellow all overprint t shirt at?
will my local footaction,footlocker,finishline have them?

thanks

BAY AREA HEADS!!!!

i don't really pay attention to the jordan game anymore but i really want to cop these.....do i have to camp out? anyone know if i can pre-order in the bay? new park? southland? thanx!
TEAM FREMONT A'S

I NEED TO GET THE BLACK N YELLOW I'S

AND ALL U GUYS SHOULD TAGGED UR PICS UNLESS U WANT SOMEONE TO STELL THEM
"OYE SI LAS MAS PUTAS SON LAS MAS FINAS"-TEGO

I'm gettin these because all the other 1's coming out are all trash and these are the only jordan's that look nice until the Aqua's come and that gives me enough time to save up alotta $. I just hope hype doesn't keep me away from getting these. Really excited to get the Black Toe's. Even if they been butchered at least i get the colorway that hasnt come out for 22 years.
Jordan Black Spiz'ike sz.8: $260
Jordan Mist Blue IV sz.8.5: taking offers
Jordan Olive V sz.11: taking offers

email:[email protected]
aim: bsuruks393

bbllplaya23

YO I THINK U GOING TO HAVE TO CAMP OUT CUZ I DONT THINK THEY CAN PRE-ORDER THIS HERE MAN

OH YEA WANSTA WAT UP MAN DONDE VAS IR AGARRAR TU PAR GUEY DIME
"OYE SI LAS MAS PUTAS SON LAS MAS FINAS"-TEGO

gaseousfashion

Naw I didnt get them from footaction, thats just the display for the XX`s from a Footaction that the manager was going to throw away.
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

Back
Top Bottom