Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

I was thinking about the getting the black toes a place by me still had them I belive was wondering how they fit and how easy they r to clean/dirty

The link you posted was for the Nike SB Dunk High Rivalry Pack which came out in Mid March too, but were sold individually, completely different shoe from the AJKO Rivalry pack.

Thanks for clarifying that. I thought those were the actual rivalry pack. I thought and didn't believe that they were only 108 I was like Wow lol. Luckily it didn't let me check out. Happy I couldn't check out for once lol

The link you posted was for the Nike SB Dunk High Rivalry Pack which came out in Mid March too, but were sold individually, completely different shoe from the AJKO Rivalry pack.

View media item 973299 View media item 973301

I can see the difference between the white and blue ones from the pictures and the nike swoosh is white vs sky blue. But for the navy and grey I don't really see the difference lol

Thanks for the pictures it helps a lot

Well the AJKO is made out of canvas, uses the same outsole that the Vandal used, has the Air Jordan Wings logo on the side.

The Dunk has NIKE on the heel, reminiscent of the branding on the Nike Terminator, which was the actual shoe Georgetown wore when the Dunk first came out for the 85-86 NCAA season.

When you find shoes that really pull you in, you'll start to be able to spot what's different from far far away, but it's cool, it's a process, when I first got into the hobby seriously I didn't know much myself.

I can see the difference between the white and blue ones from the pictures and the nike swoosh is white vs sky blue. But for the navy and grey I don't really see the difference lol

Thanks for the pictures it helps a lot
Lol I reckon that for someone that is not 100% into sneakers, both packs look the same.

I'm pretty sure if I popup at my gf's house with the AJ1 one day and the Dunk the next day, she'll probably think I'm wearing the same shoes.

Well the AJKO is made out of canvas, uses the same outsole that the Vandal used, has the Air Jordan Wings logo on the side.

The Dunk has NIKE on the heel, reminiscent of the branding on the Nike Terminator, which was the actual shoe Georgetown wore when the Dunk first came out for the 85-86 NCAA season.

When you find shoes that really pull you in, you'll start to be able to spot what's different from far far away, but it's cool, it's a process, when I first got into the hobby seriously I didn't know much myself.
Thanks for the Information.  Like you said, "when you find shoes that really pull you in, youll start to be able to spot whats different"   I dont have any AJKO or Dunks in my collections lol thats why I dont really know the difference.  Thanks again

Lol I reckon that for someone that is not 100% into sneakers, both packs look the same.

I'm pretty sure if I popup at my gf's house with the AJ1 one day and the Dunk the next day, she'll probably think I'm wearing the same shoes.
Completely agree, if someone isnt into these then yeah they might look the same until to have a closer look.  I just compared  them from the pic of the last post and though they were the same.  I knew something had to be different but from the pic the navy blue/grey pairs looked similar

I'm pretty  1000% sure if I popup at my gf's house with the AJ1 one day and the Dunk the next day, she'll probably think I'm wearing the same shoes.
There, I fixed it for you. 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom