Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

They are all over eBay for good prices... But I don't see $160

I need ebay lessons or something because I don't know how you guys do it... Cats straight ignore my messages :lol:
They were only up for an hour. I said screw it. I'm in Florida so they're basically gonna cost 160 anyhow

Chances are looking slim... My friend's store is only getting 12 pairs of the KO's :x :smh:

alp alp My friend works at a Footaction too. I wouldn't have been too surprised if it was a Shoe Palace or Shiekh. Best chance might be overseas if all the stores in the Bay Area are like this.

alp alp My friend works at a Footaction too. I wouldn't have been too surprised if it was a Shoe Palace or Shiekh. Best chance might be overseas if all the stores in the Bay Area are like this.
oh ok. Thought you were talking about a little mom and pop or something

Footaction and Champs get less pairs that Footlocker does. 12-15 pairs sounds right for either of them. Even true of GR shoes like the wolf grey 3's ect...

Last edited:
I'll be out of town the 23rd so I ordered a pair a few days ago off ebay for 180. But ^^^ That price is much better, pretty sure live ebay links aren't allowed for what it's worth.

I'm honestly tempted to grab another pair since I can't try on RD and they are right at retail

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom