Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

went to a few stores to inquire today and they all said the same. they may not be super hyped but don't let anything fool you into thinking they will be widely available

QFT. I've been kinda saying this from the jump. Truth be told the Chicagos were not as widely available as some like to think. The few retailers that had them (like HOH) only received one size run. Kindly exactly like these sport blues are looking to be allocated. To me Chicagos didn't sit at all. Wasn't enough of them around for that to even happen. At least in my area. That said I really hope those who want em are able to secure a pair or two.

QFT. I've been kinda saying this from the jump. Truth be told the Chicagos were not as widely available as some like to think. The few retailers that had them (like HOH) only received one size run. Kindly exactly like these sport blues are looking to be allocated. To me Chicagos didn't sit at all. Wasn't enough of them around for that to even happen. At least in my area. That said I really hope those who want em are able to secure a pair or two.

Chicagos still sitting over here. I strolled into flight 23 two weeks after release to cop and they were still there. The difference is nobody wanted Chicagos. Majority of ppl that did want them paid retail or less. I just saw a DS 11.5 sell for $56 on eBay. A lotta ppl want the sport blues only because they missed royals.

I feel like the Chicago's were going for much higher prior to release. Then they crashed. Nobody can get rid of theirs for a decent price.

Gonna wait it out and see if I can catch any in the $160-$175 range.

It's not hard at all to find chicagos for basically retail still today

I don't see sport blues going that route

But I'm not stressing Saturday either

Definitely going to get a pair of these, despite me having the actual Royals. Going to be one of the shoes i wear the most often

there's mad pairs on ebay already

for around $220 shipped on average

i don't see the demand for these being that high, hence why the resell is relatively low

i feel like NT has a tendency to make people freak out about how limited some shoes are

no where as in more or less?

so you are calling these limited or nah?

Technically, yes...since there are no gs sizes. But that term has 964 definitions nowadays...

Bottom line, they'll be nothing like any of the other "Sport Blue" releases of the summer.

i don't see the demand for these being that high, hence why the resell is relatively low
i feel like NT has a tendency to make people freak out about how limited some shoes are

Yea, demand is a whole different issue. I'm not good at gauging demand and truthfully, that's the biggest determining factor of how difficult a shoe is to buy.

well "limited" and "high demand" are two different things

as far the current eBay prices I don't remember prices for the royals being all that high before release either

retail or bust for me. i mean unless someone hooks it up for 160 shipped. i aint paying a dime over that so either i get em or i dont.

oh well

Can anyone confirm any FL locations out in VA Beach/Norfolk that are getting are these? Might try to scoop a pair out here since I'll be away from my local spots

thinking bout getting ride of my rivalry pack
sick.gif

well "limited" and "high demand" are two different things

as far the current eBay prices I don't remember prices for the royals being all that high before release either
That's true to some extent. I remember the Royal 1 release very vividly because I did all kinds of homework on it. There were hardly any available for preorder on eBay right up to the release date. I'm not sure I found anyone that actually had pairs in-hand and ready to ship. I found that to be a really strange thing at the time so I did a preorder for 3-4 pairs, ended up with 2 of those, and went out and bought 5-6 more pairs on the day they released. I'll NEVER forget February 16, 2013 and the week before. I was a madman about getting these.

The Royals were what got me back into the shoe game.

Then, JB went nuts with NA 1s and I lost interest again... until these KOs. I'm a sucker for blue.

Was contemplating skipping out on a Hawaii trip earlier to get these. Storm hit in Hawaii, and here I sit. Guess it's meant to be!

Back
Top Bottom