Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

Just left the mall and was told by the 2 stores that were getting them are doing FCFS... I asked the employees if anyone asked about them and they told me "no one has asked about them" and some of the employees didn't know what i was talking about until i showed them a picture. Hopefully it'll be an easy cop saturday morning now!

I think by now everyone realizes NDC "sells out" of everything. They make every release seem artificially limited.

Better judge would be how easy it is at your local big retailer.

I think by now everyone realizes NDC "sells out" of everything. They make every release seem artificially limited.

Better judge would be how easy it is at your local big retailer.
Not true them trash grey 14s was up there over a week. A few Jordans here and there make it past release day. 

My pair came in Saturday but the mail man by my job is lazy, a liar or both. Marked it as business closed but my job never closes. I am hitting the post office later to grab my pair. 

View media item 1140341

Struggle Royals/Recession Royals on deck.

I need that Cinder KO premium to complete my collection until word on the next colorway drops.

The double ups are for customs.

I can't find a DS pair of the white/red 2010s for the life of me

What custom are you planning for the rttgs?

I've been considering doing something with a pair of those myself...curious if we have the same idea

Also, rival pack deals are out there right now :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom