Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

Im so tempted to just buy these from one of the ebayers ppl are posting....but im just going to wait it out until RD since hype is very low right now

Anybody ever order over the phone at fnl? I got free shipping and 20 credit cuz ups lost my gold Roshe but only on phone orders smh

Im so tempted to just buy these from one of the ebayers ppl are posting....but im just going to wait it out until RD since hype is very low right now
Feeling the same exact way.  I'll chase after a shoe if it has a lot of personal nostalgia attached to it, but I'll just wait for RD on these too.  They are in fact nice, but if I miss out, then no big deal.  There's always something else releasing the next week.

I practically never size down, but those Chicago's from earlier this year were pretty damn roomy, and I consider my foot to be normal. Half a size down for me for sure

Idk but these seem to not even be that sought after??

I got laughed at at a couple (ghetto a**) stores for even asking about these. I'm still not gonna sleep tho, most spots probably only got a size run and I'm sure it's at least 1 other person as thirsty as me that wears my size

Air-Jordan-KO-Mens-Shoe-638471_007_A.jpg

Air-Jordan-KO-Mens-Shoe-638471_007_B.jpg

Air-Jordan-KO-Mens-Shoe-638471_007_C.jpg

Same here lol
I got laughed at at a couple (ghetto a**) stores for even asking about these. I'm still not gonna sleep tho, most spots probably only got a size run and I'm sure it's at least 1 other person as thirsty as me that wears my size
lol shrug it off. Clowning themselves to be honest. You'll at least have something special. 

Same here lol
lol shrug it off. Clowning themselves to be honest. You'll at least have something special. 

i called a store that had these on their release locator and they tried to son me.. "i dont know what you're talking about..what's a KO..The only sport blue shoe I got coming out are the Vis next week.. The blue Jordan 1s came out last year"...

this same store got their shipment today and wasn't even sweating these.. hope i can scoop from where I am this week since all in the area seem not to even have these on their radar..

i called a store that had these on their release locator and they tried to son me.. "i dont know what you're talking about..what's a KO..The only sport blue shoe I got coming out are the Vis next week.. The blue Jordan 1s came out last year"...

this same store got their shipment today and wasn't even sweating these.. hope i can scoop from where I am this week since all in the area seem not to even have these on their radar..

yeah everyone assumed I was talking about the 6s when I asked about a "black and blue canvas jordan 1". it always shocks me how little the people in these stores know about what they sell

How about people just read the last few pages

It's the same sizing question over and over

If you're a grown man and don't know your shoe size
mean.gif
Could not agree more. I always see sizing questions in threads. I think its always best to go true to size.

yeah everyone assumed I was talking about the 6s when I asked about a "black and blue canvas jordan 1". it always shocks me how little the people in these stores know about what they sell
Doesn't surprise me since I worked for FTL. Unless it's in a box in the back, most employees don't know what is coming out

Forgot my rival pack:

I'm not sure yet about the customs.  If Shadow KOs don't release I might do that with a sole swap.

If I decide not to swap soles I probably will do a New Love custom because of the yellow outsole.
Which ones are the cream color? The last one to the right.

Back
Top Bottom