Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

As of 11:30AM PST, NTLV (Las Vegas) smallest size available for AJKO is an 11 (so I was told...)

Just walked into my HOH 30 mins ago and walked out with my sz 9. Very pleased....thank god the sneaker game ain't big here in ABQ.

I think the bots actually did cook a little today. They got all the online pairs. I'm assuming anyway.
Bots did cook, but was it really worth it? Probably not due to the availability of the shoes in stores still. Resell price isn't that high either. I ain't complaining. :smile:

Bots did cook, but was it really worth it? Probably not due to the availability of the shoes in stores still. Resell price isn't that high either. I ain't complaining. :smile:
I damn sure ain't complaining, i checked out today at $127 bucks. Cheapest I've ever gotten a new pair of retro Js for.

Just called HOH and they have a size 12 available, I got dressed, them remembered my pops took my ride for a tune up lol. Anyway, San Diego bros, house of hoops in plaza Bonita has plenty of sizes left. Get em.

Last edited:
resell price is trash stores still have em dudes were copping for retail plus tax week in advance. KO's are for people who just love the colorways and silhouette 

KOs are one of THE most iconic Jordan's of all time.....

But.

Ok.

View media item 1147366
I'm really liking these. The blue is definitely lighter than royal, but not light enough to pass on. The blue is actually the exact same blue that is on the tongue and sock-liner of the sport blue 3s, not the same shade as the paint on the midsole.They fit great[tts] and the soles are cush.

Last edited:
Should have said that better KO's are those who love jordan's of that time more so the history of the shoe not based on hype or the fact that its an 11 or some gimmick name. the shoe is very how can i say plain but in a very good classic way 

personally I never liked KO 1s. I just don't like the canvas texture looks too cheap to me. especially from the a bird's eye (wearer's) pov. I wouldn't knock anybody for wanting these though.

personally I never liked KO 1s. I just don't like the canvas texture looks too cheap to me. especially from the a bird's eye (wearer's) pov. I wouldn't knock anybody for wanting these though.
The sport blue black canvas looks better than the white imo

heck of a lot better to keep clean to

i might cancel one of the 2 pairs i got this morning (not the eastbay one tho, since they didn't charge tax)...

just found out my old HOH connect who moved awhile back to run another store in another city is back now and running my local footaction.

he's holding my size 12 and gonna give me military discount... :pimp:

Well NDC won't be releasing these this weekend, unless they changed their mind. They tweeted at someone saying it won't be.

i might cancel one of the 2 pairs i got this morning (not the eastbay one tho, since they didn't charge tax)...

just found out my old HOH connect who moved awhile back to run another store in another city is back now and running my local footaction.

View media item 1147408
:lol: I'm kidding Proto, good stuff

Good stuff brutha. Are you currently serving or prior service? I'm active duty at the moment. Anywho, picked my pair up from HoH this morning. Loving them even more in person :smokin Glad the store was able to honor my military discount for this release. $112 before tax. Congrats to those that copped.

View media item 1147418

Last edited:
Good stuff brutha. Are you currently serving or prior service? I'm active duty at the moment. Anywho, picked my pair up from HoH this morning. Loving them even more in person :smokin Glad the store was able to honor my military discount for this release. $112 before tax. Congrats to those that copped.

View media item 1147418

Still need to get a hold of a pair of royals (01 or 13) & a pair or bred AJKOS.. Thank you for your service also fam. My bro is in the military, and I have much respect for all who serve.

Back
Top Bottom