Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

Btw if you all remembered my damaged box from usps. They just sent me a 100 check so my ajko with busted box were 70 bucks.

How many of the ko premiums did they make? I know the grey pair and the brown pair... was there a black one as well?

A Couple Size 10 Rivalry Packs On The Bay At No Brainer Prices Right Now.... Wish I Coulda Scored In That Price Range :rolleyes

Thanks man! So just the three pairs right? And do they fit like this years releases
Yes it's just the three pairs.  They fit like the older KOs.  I would just go with whatever size you wear in the traditional OG Jordan 1.

it amazes me how limited the rivalry pack was and how hard it is to sell
sick.gif

Select sizes of black/sport available at HOH Providence, for those still locking and want to stock locate.

Select sizes of black/sport available at HOH Providence, for those still locking and want to stock locate.

Damn Providence has a HOH now? I'm guessing its the FTL that was in Providence Place? I miss that place, I used to pick up releases weeks after they came out

these went on sale where I was at, I hate myself for passing on these and the black/red ajko's
mean.gif
I always loved the 1's and esp. the ajkos silhouette. I finally copped my 2nd and last Jordan shoe of this year and it was the Royal AJKO's
smokin.gif
Yeah, I remember them going on sell Nov 2011 at Athletes Foot at Lenox Square. 

I was able to the pick up the black AJKO back then and was waiting for the the other two to go on sale, but life happened and I never got around to it.

I knew that when the OGs dropped people were going to dump the older stuff on ebay and I was able to pick up

some older pairs at below retail .  I am only missing the brown AJKO premium from my collection.

One day though. 

Try Eastbay mobile.  Some sizes are popping up and able to add to cart.  Desktop doesn't show up though 
eyes.gif

Worth a shot

just do a product search, they are in Tampa still so i bet they are in many areas and can be had for retail.

Back
Top Bottom