Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

Can't sue Nike cuz None of you bought them from Nike...

the store could sue cuz in turn they received a defective product.  But Nike could easily blame the store ( where they store the sneakers)

The shipper ( where They Stored the Sneakers) and the Factory where they were made.

It's never NIKE/JB fault :lol:  (Sarcasm) 

I'm just typing, who knows really?
This.

Not only Nike, but from FNL, FTL, SP, Shiekhs, etc since, I'm assuming, they are sending RTV's for the mold issue to avoid any health and/or liability lawsuits.

Also, I would think that the people who have gotten them early from the store(s) that backdoored them to friends, family, resellers, could result to possibly losing their Nike/JB accounts because the inventory will not add up once they ship them back.

It will be interesting how all this plays out.

Last edited:
well damn, i still got my pair that released a few years ago that are still super clean, but those don't have that Nike tongue tag .

I guess the question is is the release canceled or postponed? Did Nike have them all in one location prone to mold development?

One of My HOH plugs just confirmed!

They 1st had him inspect every pair for mold - per his approval if they didn't have them he could sell them come Sat.

He Looked at all 18 pairs they got and his shipment looked clean he said and reported back!

Like 30 mins ago He hits me and says I got a Email to PULL ALL PAIR and SHIP back!

FTL HOH release is cancelled

GO GO GO!

http://www.kixsquare.com/product/2015-air-jordan-bred-ajko

Kix square sold out on my 11 and only a few select sizes left wow I'm heated if this eBay dude don't ship

My local HOH's are still releasing these. Not sure about other spots however

Just called around to some local shops to see if they were doing raffles this release, and all but 1 spot told me Nike/JB informed them that all of their stocks have to go back to Nike and wait for further instructions. The one whope that said they were doing fcfs was my local HOH. Strange thing is when I asked about the raffle the person put me on hold for damn near 5minutes before telling me they're doing fcfs. I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest that they're running a bait and switch though. Trying to capitalize on people's disappointment and now unspoken for $140.

This news is disappointing. They would screw up one of the few releases I was anticipating this year.

Be very concerned if you got this release. Just dealing with mold, even if you can't see it mold can be there. It can spread to other shoes and clothes that are close by. Pets and people get sick from it. You do not want mold to move in!

Flight23 in Chicago is still selling these for the Chicago heads. My bro picked me up a clean size 12 earlier 
smokin.gif

Damn, just copped a pair last night from the ebay link. Not sure I should be glad or worried.

Well guys if you already have these on hand or will have them in hand...

I wouldn't worry too much about the mold.

If your pair molds, Nike will replace or refund.

Should've released statue 9s then [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] but yea wonder what the outcome will be... will be destroyed but weather or not they'll still re-release is a big IF

I can't see Nike going back a reproducing The same number of pairs that the stores return to them.

I can't see Nike going back and Dropping these even after they've cancelled the initial release.  (Cancelled means Not coming out this year)

I can't see Nike doing anything but having to scrap these and have them all remade over!

They're not gonna clean them and put them back in the Box that's for sure!

Back
Top Bottom