Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

Looking there's gonna be plenty of Chicagos to go around y'all!

These are making me dislike/wish I never was impatient and picked up the last version of these from 2010 a few months ago.

I don't think this is true.

My connect had NO grade school sizes. I'm not sure if NDC will have grade school sizes, but this may be a men's only release.

My connect had about 25-30 pairs, total. As a reference, he received about 55 pairs of the III Infrared 23 and about 75 pairs of the infrared VI and Powder X.

I don't want to worry anyone, but I would recommend against the casual stroll into the mall on Saturday afternoon to pick up approach.

Also, a few people have been questioning whether NDC will get these. They are not on the release calendar, but NDC twitter says they will have them, they just haven't released the info yet. I saw a tweet that specifically said stay tuned to their twitter for more info.

Peace.

it was on a NDC calendar, theres two of them so its confusing but yea :lol:

I haven't been able to find anything about the pack 
tired.gif

So with the pack how are we supposed to know what stores are getting them if they arnt on any launch locators or we haven't got any real concrete information lol

These are limited to black red and royal numbers. Look at ftl launch locater. LIMITED. Many spots around my way haven't even heard of them. The spots that usually have them up early or on ebay....not many.

this week has not gone well for me

jordan futures super limited

now these as well 
mean.gif

hope the Nike SB x Jordan and the KD florals make these somewhat easier to kop 

All 3 are too nice but I know the chances of copping are slim to none, at least for me, because reasons. Damn you, JB.

I swear it feels like the pack is not coming out this week
We get ours this weekend but only in a few stores and by raffle only.  Nike Japan will do an online release.  Conversion to US is roughly $320.

Do you think your prices on ebay are low enough?  Killing on the shipping too, huh? 

Ouch
Lol 340 shipped

@donko @birdsg   
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
    there's ALWAYS a best offer option!  I'm very fair if you contact me directly at my number as well.  The gaudy BIN price is mostly for eBay fess (At the end of the day they are basically an online consignment shop) ......  From what the numbers are falling out to be it's not looking bueno.  
mean.gif

Last edited:
On FTL Launch Locator now.  As few locations as the Jordan Future.

On to the next one.

Back
Top Bottom