Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

Cannot wait for these either. Hope they pop up on discount or are also not excluded too like the Blk/Gry KOs were.

Last edited:
they look even better when yellow/dirty/aged in my opinion. that's how Zach Morris would wear them. That's how daniel son would wear them. beater 1s > ds 1s

they look even better when yellow/dirty/aged in my opinion. that's how Zach Morris would wear them. That's how daniel son would wear them. beater 1s > ds 1s
it's fine when they age that way, not when they come pre-yellowed like the previous release. :x

I'm not able to find anything about them but has a date been confirmed for the re-release of the black and reds?

I like the color setup way more for the sails than the recent shadows. Kinda glad I struck out, gonna squire these and those rumored metallics and call it a year.

I like the color setup way more for the sails than the recent shadows. Kinda glad I struck out, gonna squire these and those rumored metallics and call it a year.
http://www.23penny.com/product/air-jordan-i-1-retro-hi-ajko-sail

114.99 shipped 7.5 is the first size.  I just bought mine.  Figured Id get them anyway.  Now we play the waiting game.

I'm looking to get the metallics and breds as well.  THats pretty much all I'm copping this year.  I just knocked out all the KO releases I've been wanting haha before march like I planned.

Last edited:
^^^they had a 13 and kixsquare didnt have it so I just copped em.  Seeing them on the sneakrs app really got me going to get these.  Those pics of the KO's are dope.  I already own the the 2010 with the vintage treatment so I was a little hesitant.  But I had to cop.  

Back
Top Bottom