Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

& thats just what them goofies deserved

blk/red 1
gamma xii
gamma xi
3lab V
they were ****in that whole time , flipping raffle times/dates, "not doing them" & saying it already happened etc.
i hope they get the perma heisman from nike/jb
yea i actually saw the one in cumberland rig a raffle 
laugh.gif

hoh wish athletes west end some i know for sure
Its not saying any HOH getting them on their website. But thats misleading alot of the time. And calling them wont work cause the employees will more than likely just lie to u. And WISHATL is impossible to cop unless u live less than 5 min away

yea i actually saw the one in cumberland rig a raffle :lol:
Lol i think every shoe store with Js in Cumberland in crooked in some way. But after scimming the last couple pages im beginning to realize im prob not getting these unless my my choice retailer gets them cause im not dealing with no lines or raffles cause theyll all be rigged

Y did a lot of people get hurt over his comment on these lookin like black toes? Its true , I mean they look jus like leather Chicago's so y wudnt people pass? Imo
The whole point of the "black toes" is that the toes are black everything else is basically the same so what's the point in even saying that? Of course they look similar it's a slight variation duh!

Seems like the pack is out of question for me, at least for now. Anybody think we will see a wider release shortly after? Justw ishful thinking maybe, but I don't see why they would make this pack this limited.

Didnt want the pack only the unc. Im not stressing over those just need the chicago. My hoh is probably doing fcfs on saturday.

Hope this isn't like the Black/Red 1's release on finishline where they only released 72 pair total online. If that is what you are releasing why even bother at that point. Just send it to a store already getting them.

Was just barely able to lock down a pair of Chi's. For $50 over retail :x :smh:. Guys I'd suggest you make your moves now. These are dumb limited just like all the others. Just giving y'all the heads up.

These are available for a little under $250...don't think I can drop that much though.

might go to my local mall when they open and hope for the best and maybe make a buck if they really are this limited

Just locked down a pair for myself and the lil bro via hoh. My pair is .5 too small so the hunt for a size 11.5 continues...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom