Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

Another Jordan 1 AJKO OG is releasing on the same day as the 11 lows (August 27th) according to Footlocker Australia.

Jordan 1 AJKO (Obsidian/white/ Metallic Red/ Bronze)

Looking forward to seeing what these look like 
nthat.gif

Would have looked much better all canvas. I held the pure platinums this weekend and it felt like a roll of Charmin :lol:

Last edited:
well the pure platinum's are already around $80 on ebay, I'd grab a pair of those and the obsidian's if each fell less than that.

Pretty sure they'll do phone orders just have Nike stock locate them for you, here's the product code 638471 001.

So Much Sole 23 So Much Sole 23 glad you found them. Do you know if they do phone orders? Didn't see them at my local outlet.

Depends On The Outlet.

From What I've Been Hearing Nike Stores Are Converting To Some Sort Of Chip System And Once A Store Implements That Change, They'll No Longer Process Phone Orders.

Might Have To Call To Check.

If Not Let Me Know And I'll Run Out There For Ya If You Need :wink:

Ig username: Aj1fam_lay
Password: Sept151985

IG page. Upload your collections, wishlist, sneaker memes, pickups, wdywt's etc to the new IG page. I think it'd be a cool community thing. Follow me personally @suprduprsamsay #ntaj1fam or #aj1fam

Pretty sure they'll do phone orders just have Nike stock locate them for you, here's the product code 638471 001.

Depends On The Outlet.

From What I've Been Hearing Nike Stores Are Converting To Some Sort Of Chip System And Once A Store Implements That Change, They'll No Longer Process Phone Orders.

Might Have To Call To Check.

If Not Let Me Know And I'll Run Out There For Ya If You Need :wink:

Thanks fellas :nthat:

Ig username: Aj1fam_lay

Password: Sept151985

IG page. Upload your collections, wishlist, sneaker memes, pickups, wdywt's etc to the new IG page. I think it'd be a cool community thing. Follow me personally @suprduprsamsay #ntaj1fam or #aj1fam

Followed bro I'll be contributing

Ordered the shadow Ajko when they were on sale . Really felt them . Now I want the bred colorway . Any one got the code for eastbay ?

I do wonder what happened with all the pairs from the cancelled Australia Jordan 1 Black/Red release. They never ended up in Nike outlets like in the USA. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom