Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

All Breds KOs were sent to outlets due to mold issue. This was back when you could place phone orders at any outlet in the country too. That’s how I got my pair. Was able to have mine shipped from an outlet in Chicago. Pair came in with no mold whatsoever and turned out to be one of the more interesting pick ups in my collection. Happy to have that pair because it’s actually kinda rare. Really can’t wait to see how these compare to last run. Hopefully they’re a higher cut and closer to the OG.

All Breds KOs were sent to outlets due to mold issue. This was back when you could place phone orders at any outlet in the country too. That’s how I got my pair. Was able to have mine shipped from an outlet in Chicago. Pair came in with no mold whatsoever and turned out to be one of the more interesting pick ups in my collection. Happy to have that pair because it’s actually kinda rare. Really can’t wait to see how these compare to last run. Hopefully they’re a higher cut and closer to the OG.

for one thing that will be different there will actually be a resell market for them.

I guess nobody wanted these? I hit on a local raffle lol

Attachments

• 72FEE3D8-F2D8-4C35-8FDF-AA51EC160BE3.jpeg
    72FEE3D8-F2D8-4C35-8FDF-AA51EC160BE3.jpeg
    136.9 KB · Views: 396

🤞🏾

Back
Top Bottom