Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

For those who are bummed about missing out, I will say that AJKOs don’t age that nice. They’re tedious to clean and if you throw it in the wash it will fade.

I owned 4 pairs of AJKOs, a regularly worn pair will turn into a pair you don’t really wanna wear anymore, and I dyed the canvas.

I still have my bred KO tho

Had the vintage pair but always hated the jump man tongue! Thanks to a homie for the retail link:
018C9782-7AD5-48CF-B814-1A851CAB9C3C.jpeg

.5 down on these? I have a pair of shadows but they are lost in my garage currently but I remember tts was big

For those who are bummed about missing out, I will say that AJKOs don’t age that nice. They’re tedious to clean and if you throw it in the wash it will fade.

I owned 4 pairs of AJKOs, a regularly worn pair will turn into a pair you don’t really wanna wear anymore, and I dyed the canvas.

I still have my bred KO tho

Agreed this is why I didn't even bother. KOs are the worst when it comes to cleaning or maintaining, they don't last very long, and they're not comfortable. for me its a waste.. now last time around I copped bred kos for under 40 bucks at an outlet, that was a deal after that I really can't bring myself to pay anything more.

.5 down on these? I have a pair of shadows but they are lost in my garage currently but I remember tts was big

My pair wont be here for a few days but Im certain these are TTS.

I feel dumb for paying $300 on goat. I thought they were super limited and the price was gonna stay in that range
Def jumped the gun at that price but you could always buy another pair closer to retail now & sell the other one in a few years when they most def will rise in value...

Last edited:
It’s funny because resellers who had them priced at high 200’s are sending offered in the 170 range lol. Hope these hit close to retail so I can double up.

Last edited:
eBay FTW. Got my pair Monday and it’s arriving Saturday. I’m still waiting my AMM 3’s to get authenticated at GOAT, ordered 3 days before.

Back
Top Bottom