Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

I got these through EB after being salty as hell with the SB's. There was no line when I got them in my cart. So pissed about the SB's!!!!!

And the people who get 3-5+ pairs of one shoe do what? 

Anyway, excuse me for testing out NDC's new system. 
mean.gif

You dudes with this testing out are killing me.

In two weeks your gonna be in the same spot you were three weeks ago. Fighting bots for shoes.
If that's the case, then fine. If not, then I'll be prepared....

what a jerk lol

back to bed for me.. missed out (my own fault) on to the next one. 

sometimes you just gotta realize things happen for a reason

I don't understand why someone would willingly be up so damn early adding shoes to their cart with no intentions of buying... You must be really bored huh

I don't understand why someone would willingly be up so damn early adding shoes to their cart with no intentions of buying... You must be really bored huh
Actually, I woke up around 7:30 EST without any alarm and I couldn't go back to sleep. So why not test out NDC's new system that I've heard about?

Got through on eastbay just now. Went straight to cart. No timer. Finally got something.

Last edited:

Actually, I woke up around 7:30 EST without any alarm and I couldn't go back to sleep. So why not test out NDC's new system that I've heard about?
Excited to add a pair of Jordans to your cart that you had no intention of purchasing huh... This was your christmas morning, testing out the new system.. clicking on pictures.. Your a fool get outta this thread.

Back
Top Bottom