Official AJKO OG Thread (Everything AJKO Related)

It's dirty on his part but I think you will be fine. Being the week of Thanksgiving he's probably just not in a hurry to take care of orders. If anything, since you paid for priority shipping I would ask for a partial refund. Especially with his lack of contact

Edit: I just really noticed that you said that the seller put a notice up that said he would be away until the 26th which more than likely means he won't ship out until then. gotjz gotjz

Last edited:
imui for2oh imui for2oh thanks for the response! So if you believe I should be fine, I'll take it easy. Also found it weird that he'd be back the 25th when that's actual thanksgiving day lol. But I'll be patient and give it until Friday/Saturday to hear from him. I wanted to wear these during the thanksgiving holiday, but that's no big deal lol.

Shadows are a grab for sure.

Quick question: AJKO Blk/Red vs Jordan 1 "The Return" Blk/Red.......if you can only pick one, which one out of these 2 would you go with, and why?

imui for2oh imui for2oh thanks for the response! So if you believe I should be fine, I'll take it easy. Also found it weird that he'd be back the 25th when that's actual thanksgiving day lol. But I'll be patient and give it until Friday/Saturday to hear from him. I wanted to wear these during the thanksgiving holiday, but that's no big deal lol.

Quick question: AJKO Blk/Red vs Jordan 1 "The Return" Blk/Red.......if you can only pick one, which one out of these 2 would you go with, and why?

I'd go withy the ko's. To me, the KO's were the only 1s variation that were their own shoe. All the other leather based ones looked like imitators of the OG silhouette in my opinion.

The black/red AJKO is the shoe I would choose due to it being an OG Colourway and I already own two pairs of Jordan 1 black/red high shoes.

Yea I agree with you guys. I also believe that AJKO are best suited for black based colorways.

I would agree... If the new ajko had the AJ1 sole

These new ones look too big and bulky so I hate it which is why I was gonna sell my old ones but when I looked at them they looks pretty good but they don't even sell for much for some reason

Might have to just say screw it and break out my old bred ajko

I would agree... If the new ajko had the AJ1 sole

These new ones look too big and bulky so I hate it which is why I was gonna sell my old ones but when I looked at them they looks pretty good but they don't even sell for much for some reason

Might have to just say screw it and break out my old bred ajko
I'm a sucker for the bred cw actually thought about picking up the 1.5 but I can't get past that sole. But I'm all in on the ko's.

For those that are worried about the mold and such. I got my pair back at the end of July/begining of August literally a few days before the word on the mold started spreading. Got my pair in and their were no visible signs of Mold but because many people were freaking out about the spores and such I decided to disinfect mine regardless. Almost month with them now and no signs of mold growing anywhere on the shoe. And no signs of mold on any of my other shoes either. Just got done water proofing them so I can wear them this weekend.
View media item 1801458View media item 1801459View media item 1801461

I might have to pull the trigger come Black Friday.

Worth it in my opinion. I wiped mine down inside and out with Lysol wipes and sprayed them with Lysol spray 3 different times that week and let them dry in the sun room. No issues whatsoever besides the shoe smelling like Lysol for a few weeks.

Wow. Does jimmy Jazz do phone orders? If so I'll just copp those now and pass on Cyber Monday 1s then wait for Maroons to drop.

Last edited:
Can someone snap a picture of the date inside the pair being sold at the store please?

Last edited:
Heads up NT. I just came back Jamaica Ave. Queens NY, Jimmy Jazz has the bred AJKO 1 for sale.
Damnnn, was driving on hillside when you posted this, unfortunately not going to be back around there til after the long weekend. Hope they still have my size by then. :smh:

Heads up NT. I just came back Jamaica Ave. Queens NY, Jimmy Jazz has the bred AJKO 1 for sale.

Wow. Does jimmy Jazz do phone orders? If so I'll just copp those now and pass on Cyber Monday 1s then wait for Maroons to drop.

Damnnn, was driving on hillside when you posted this, unfortunately not going to be back around there til after the long weekend. Hope they still have my size by then. :smh:

Anyone Headed To This JJ Any Time Soon? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Nice pair up there^ I just ordered a pair from them. Good to see they have no mold.

Btw does anyone know a good waterproofer to use for these?

Back
Top Bottom