Official ALCS NY Yankees vs. Texas Rangers Thread (Rangers Lead 3-1)

Ron Darling shut the $#@! up deadass
30t6p3b.gif

The umps are the worst this playoff. Bad calls all around for both series.

But...Good heads up play on a-rods part.

hymen man:
23ska909red02:
Looked safe to me.

I hate when the Yankees (or the team I want to lose) gets jobbed early in the game, because it ALWAYS comes around to pay off later.

Wait... actually, after seeing the replay after commercial break, he was out.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Don't even. He was out before, and our initial 'safe' thoughts were corrected by the replay after the commercial break.
laugh.gif

And now the Rangers were definitely jobbed, sooooo... hopefully later... *crosses fingers*...

The umps are the worst this playoff. Bad calls all around for both series.

But...Good heads up play on a-rods part.

hymen man:
23ska909red02:
Looked safe to me.

I hate when the Yankees (or the team I want to lose) gets jobbed early in the game, because it ALWAYS comes around to pay off later.

Wait... actually, after seeing the replay after commercial break, he was out.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Don't even. He was out before, and our initial 'safe' thoughts were corrected by the replay after the commercial break.
laugh.gif

And now the Rangers were definitely jobbed, sooooo... hopefully later... *crosses fingers*...

damn that call actually turned out bad for us...swisher likely would have scored from first on jorges double

damn that call actually turned out bad for us...swisher likely would have scored from first on jorges double

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

Posada's slow !@% couldn't turn that into a triple? -____-

This ain't 1995 anymore, when he used to be brought in as a pinch runner

Damn he has really slowed down a (&$@ ton. 
ohwell.gif

qwerty330 wrote:

[Michael Kay] Fallacy of the pre-determined outcome. [/Michael Kay]  Would've been nice to have him on base as an extra run but there's no guarantee the same outcome would've occurred.

And Austin KKKKKKKKKKKKearns is on the bench for good reason...his name gets longer for each strikeout he accumulates

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

Posada's slow !@% couldn't turn that into a triple? -____-

This ain't 1995 anymore, when he used to be brought in as a pinch runner

Damn he has really slowed down a (&$@ ton. 
ohwell.gif

qwerty330 wrote:

[Michael Kay] Fallacy of the pre-determined outcome. [/Michael Kay]  Would've been nice to have him on base as an extra run but there's no guarantee the same outcome would've occurred.

And Austin KKKKKKKKKKKKearns is on the bench for good reason...his name gets longer for each strikeout he accumulates

Back
Top Bottom