Official ALCS NY Yankees vs. Texas Rangers Thread (Rangers Lead 3-1)

series over

congrats texas fans, the feud was fun

yanks fans see yall in march

hughes is soft..........joba is loving this

series over

congrats texas fans, the feud was fun

yanks fans see yall in march

hughes is soft..........joba is loving this

Daaaaaaaaamn.

If you're the Rangers now you have to be quick and decisive when it comes to what you allow your pitchers to do. The Yankees offense is a sleeping giant right now and you definitely can't afford to give these runs back.

Daaaaaaaaamn.

If you're the Rangers now you have to be quick and decisive when it comes to what you allow your pitchers to do. The Yankees offense is a sleeping giant right now and you definitely can't afford to give these runs back.

laugh.gif
i haven't been posting much but I just noticed Mez One's sig and avy...you dirty as hell 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

omg please get rid of giradi after this season!!! how many times do i have to say it....DO NOT bring in relievers...especially scrub robertson
leave hughes in he was doing fine

omg please get rid of giradi after this season!!! how many times do i have to say it....DO NOT bring in relievers...especially scrub robertson
leave hughes in he was doing fine

pr0phecy718:
laugh.gif
i haven't been posting much but I just noticed Mez One's sig and avy...you dirty as hell 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Yeah, I had just seen it like 20 minutes ago. I didn't know if Mez lost a bet or if he was just a Mets fan who hates the Yankees. Was going to wait until things calmed down to post a reply and ask him, then the Rangers they were just hit every damn thing the Yankees threw over the plate for a few minutes.
laugh.gif

Alright, inning over... so which is it, Mez?

pr0phecy718:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Yeah, I had just seen it like 20 minutes ago. I didn't know if Mez lost a bet or if he was just a Mets fan who hates the Yankees. Was going to wait until things calmed down to post a reply and ask him, then the Rangers they were just hit every damn thing the Yankees threw over the plate for a few minutes.
laugh.gif

Alright, inning over... so which is it, Mez?

Back
Top Bottom