Official ALCS thread New York Yankees VS Detroit Tigers (NYY:0 DET:4) Yankees got swept :(

AROD is owed like 114 million over the next 5....
money-down-drain.jpg
money down the drain...

MLB Playoffs > _______
Arod is getting humiliated with getting benched & Pinch hit for i don't think Angels would still want him.
Angels kicking themselves behind that Pujols deal. If they take him, it'll be one of the dumbest things ever.

Miami can't afford him and got rid of half their team last year.

LA Dodgers were interested and I don't know if they still are after this post season

Again, the opposing team should be able to hit home runs if it's so easy.

Let's complain about the park some more.

Miami can't afford him and got rid of half their team last year.
LA Dodgers were interested and I don't know if they still are after this post season

The park can't draw, maybe they take a shot and they think he can put up solid #'s batting in front or behind stanton. He's from miami.

We send him, plus $$$ and we get Bell & Buerhle in return. Just a thought.

The park can't draw, maybe they take a shot and they think he can put up solid #'s batting in front or behind stanton. He's from miami.
We send him, plus $$$ and we get Bell & Buerhle in return. Just a thought.

I don't know if Miami wants him. One of the Yankees writers said he could see him signing off on LA and Miami. LA has a lot of money and is trying to sell tickets and gain popularity. Bringing A Rod would get some seats filled just to see him whether he's bad or not.

I don't know if Miami wants him. One of the Yankees writers said he could see him signing off on LA and Miami. LA has a lot of money and is trying to sell tickets and gain popularity. Bringing A Rod would get some seats filled just to see him whether he's bad or not.

ARod for Hanley? I'll take it. Girardi loves Hanley too.

Back
Top Bottom