Official All Star Weekend Kicks , Pics & Fits

Originally Posted by bundy9

78dfceed8dceaa8eccfb8c1f60e3c539-getty-95892806lm011_dleague_as.jpg
eek.gif
I know hes not trying to take a charge in a all star game

Chauncey was wearing the Lightning Creators in practice... I bet he puts them back on once the regular season resumes.
laugh.gif

I hope Durant wears a diffrent colorway than he did in horse! I also heard him say on TNT he wasnt going to wear the Creamsicles at least that is what he told Barkley!

is there anywhere I can watch the stuff that went on today (slam dunk contest, HORSE etc...) Ihad to work...set my DVR to record it, came home and the @*%$$@# DVR isnt working
smh.gif

I missed all the pre-all star stuff last year because of Valentines day...

Nate def. didnt make a splash with his kicks this year.

But then the Dunk Contest SHOULD have had better kicks for the lack of poo poo Dunks.

Would it be asking too much (and ridiculous) to have non-NBA guys participate in the NBA All-Star Dunk contest?  
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Would it be asking too much (and ridiculous) to have non-NBA guys participate in the NBA All-Star Dunk contest?  
ohwell.gif
My response to that would be my lil' rant in the NBA Feet Thread...

Originally Posted by bundy9

Originally Posted by jmizzo

itsdown because the superstars of the league don't participate.....LeBronpulled out, Dwade doesn't, Kobe is too old now....they need to get thesuperstars back into it...The way LeBron dunks he would have livened upthe contest.....
Well yea that's the obvious thing...thecompetition is no longer star struck...and Shaq's idea on a reliefcampaign for Haiti was really genius...Well I know injuries had much todo with it, but these guys should've shown a lot moreenthusiasm...ESPECIALLY considering it would be for a majorhumanitarian cause! And what, is LeBron too cool for dunk contests?sigh...I do believe bringing in lesser league guys to dunk in thiscompetiton will up the pride level of some NBA players, or maybe likeLeBron chicken out cuz they wouldn't want to be shamed...Maybe it wouldspark them not wanting to be humiliated by guys who probably practicedunking and crossing guys over than proper pro balling skills....just athought and mini rant...cuz I'm still fuming that I stayed up until 4amto watch that nonsense
mad.gif
Hours of my life never to get back
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

J. Kidd looks like he is bowling
I used to practice this way too. It helps to improve my alignment to get shots straight and accuracy.

Originally Posted by s dubl

is there anywhere I can watch the stuff that went on today (slam dunk contest, HORSE etc...) Ihad to work...set my DVR to record it, came home and the @*%$$@# DVR isnt working
smh.gif

I missed all the pre-all star stuff last year because of Valentines day...
its on NBATV today right now...after the the legends brunch...

Back
Top Bottom