****Official American Idol EP 2. Kansas City!

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

WOW
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
CAT FIGHT
roll.gif
roll.gif

'Ol judge on some jealous type tip
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I don't like her. It was cool with just 3

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

That girl in the black/white dress they showed at the end getting a gold ticket...... but didn't shower her during the show looked
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Went to school with Katrina (bikini girl), she's really ditzy in real life no surprise, and you could see her thong all the damn time, she goes to PasadenaCity College, no surprise lol

she did a speech in sociology and showed us her clip long before it aired, she gets cut in week 3

bikini girl was def wack....id still smash though...these auditions are great...the only time i watch the show..and that new judge can get it too

Originally Posted by In The Line For VIIs

I felt bad for ol' deep voiced dude. I realize its his fault for trying out, but they dug in on him good.
ahahaha...he was the remix of this dude

Originally Posted by Ghenges

20 minutes.
laugh.gif
You hurtin over there huh lol....

ohwell.gif
i havent watched American Idol in like 4 seasons...so i might stay upon this one too.

how many pros or semi pros are in this? i feel this show has lost its appeal, atleast to me. i want untrained diamond in the rough stars to be born. insteadits just too highly competitive to the point where the good ones are too qualified for the show and the bad ones just make you laugh.

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Does this big white dude have on a wrestling outfit on underneath his jacket

laugh.gif
aretha
laugh.gif
$+#+$ got on the big show leotard top on
laugh.gif

I don't get why she's being gassed ... she's skinny &nd ugly .

There were prettier girls ...

&nd I love the new judge , she's real but pretty nice at the same time .

Back
Top Bottom