Official American Ninja Warrior Thread

Since the qualifying rounds are over and the actual competition has started I felt an official thread was warranted. I will try to keep this thread updated with who has passed each stage. 

This is one of my (and my girlfriends) favorite shows and  the level of physical skills needed are crazy!  I feel like putting some time into specialized training and trying out one day.

american-ninja-warrior.jpg

Becoming a Ninja is simple. Beat the world's toughest obstacle course. Win $500,000. Just one rule: don't get wet. Simple, right? FINALS MONDAYS ON NBC 9/8c ' TUESDAYS ON G4 9/8c

http://www.g4tv.com/anw/home/http://www.g4tv.com/anw/home/

don't know why...but I doubt i'll care for this one...
I'd prefer to watch the OG...

As of right now OG>>>>ANW but I think that's mainly because of them trying to profile so many trash athletes and drag the shows out. I can feel the show picking up big time once it gets to stage 2 and we get rid of all the wannabe's.

Funniest part of the whole process is when a female tries. My girl is always like "$!$ are they even trying for, they should have an easy course for women"

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Is this like a serious version of Wipeout?
The og Japanese Ninja Warrior version has been around for a few years.  
Wipeout seems like a funny version of it.

I want to try either course since both look fun as hell.

Japenese Ninja Warrior = American Ninja Warrior
Most Extreme Elimination Challenge = Wipeout

Yeh man I LOVE this show!!!!!

Anyone who works out or has an appreciation for fitness HAS to love this show.

It's like the best game show ever made for physical fitness.

I don't follow it all the time, but I patiently wait for the DVD bundle lol

Originally Posted by illwill24

Yeh man I LOVE this show!!!!!

Anyone who works out or has an appreciation for fitness HAS to love this show.

It's like the best game show ever made for physical fitness.

I don't follow it all the time, but I patiently wait for the DVD bundle lol
I DVR it and FF thru most of the needless BS....Wish I was patient enough to wait for the DVD, I like the show too much for that.

Season finale is next week....Phae 1 just completed and only 23 made it through. My guess is no one even make it to phase 4.

NO LOVE!!!!!!! damn I thought this show was very popular...

Observation: These guys wear some pretty bad shoes for the course. You need something with max grip for a lot of these obstacles.

i use to watch the japanese one but watched this earlier, this lil chick went beast mode

pole skills, got a career :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom