~~Official Apple iOS5 + iCloud WWDC Live today: 10am PST/1pm EST~~

ill wait before i even attempt the iOS5 download. if anyone tried please tell us how it is
smile.gif

ill wait before i even attempt the iOS5 download. if anyone tried please tell us how it is
smile.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

YouTube computer science...ouch.

Thinking about putting iOS 5 on my iPad but I'm nervous. Going to wait a couple days.
Is there a way I can download the developer release for my Iphone?

Originally Posted by HankMoody

YouTube computer science...ouch.

Thinking about putting iOS 5 on my iPad but I'm nervous. Going to wait a couple days.
Is there a way I can download the developer release for my Iphone?

while im kinda iffy on icloud, id like others take on it. with the way hacking etc is so prevelant, how does apple plan on preventing ppls info from being viewed/stolen. Also with the wireless ability to charge things credit card/debit via thru a phone, whats to stop ppl just passing by and getting your info off your phone. And with icloud would it be really neccessary to have a pad/ipod/iphone with large space, if you could just store/save info in virtual space?

while im kinda iffy on icloud, id like others take on it. with the way hacking etc is so prevelant, how does apple plan on preventing ppls info from being viewed/stolen. Also with the wireless ability to charge things credit card/debit via thru a phone, whats to stop ppl just passing by and getting your info off your phone. And with icloud would it be really neccessary to have a pad/ipod/iphone with large space, if you could just store/save info in virtual space?

Back
Top Bottom