Official Apple WWDC 2009 Thread

044252-3591148391_96e9a3b4af.jpg

10am PST/1pm EST...June 8, 2009

in a little under 12 hours we find out the truth behind all the months of speculation
baf152e995a923e6bfe9892fb5dae575ea6f467.gif

Keep all related questions, and revelations in here.

What we hope for tomorrow:
New iPhone?
3.0 release? (with a jailbreak soon after
baf152e995a923e6bfe9892fb5dae575ea6f467.gif
)
Official Snow Leapord announcement?
Legit iPhone tethering?

New computing hardware or updates to existing models aren't likely, but keep your fingers crossed.

http://www.macrumorslive.com/ will have live updates as the event goes on. You can also follow themon Twitter for the same updates http://twitter.com/macrumors
If you prefer, Gizmodo will also post from their liveblog http://live.gizmodo.com/
As always, Apple will post the video of the event on their website upon conclusion of the show, for thosewho prefer their new apple stuff spoiler free.
Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

[h2]WWDC 2009 Live Keynote[/h2]

There are many websites that are offering live keynote updates. Some of them are given below.

Let the games begin
63b25abed695ead62deee9b8711c6d87f778f2e.gif

Will DEFINITELY be tuned in tomorrow!

One way or another, I'll finally figure out what phone I'll be buying this summer.

Originally Posted by UrbenYouth

Snow Leopard?

OSX 10.6. It's been in development for a while. This will be like the 3rd or 4th event its been mentioned. It's time it came out already

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

One way or another, I'll finally figure out what phone I'll be buying this summer.

I bought my iPhone 3G in April. i really wanted to wait on this announcement, but i had no choice as my sidekick 3 crapped out on me. it was either buy aniPhone, or pay $110 to get a new sidekick.
ohwell.gif

Still excited to see what tomorrow will bring nonetheless

there better be a new phone...i've been waiting since march...glad there is an official thread for this cuz it would have been hard trying to go throughthe other iphone thread...

you guys really think the phone will have video?

i have to work all day so i won't be able to catch it...i might sneak on the net after my break and see whats already been announced...

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

i have to work all day so i won't be able to catch it...i might sneak on the net after my break and see whats already been announced...

its possible...no guarantees tho
that would be a killer on battery life for sure.
The rumor is many different iphone models, with the highest priced model having premium options, such a s a foward facing camera for an iChat type application.

ugh i'll be busy during the keynote... iPhone battery is going to be K.O.'ed tomorrow...

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

its possible...no guarantees tho
that would be a killer on battery life for sure.
The rumor is many different iphone models, with the highest priced model having premium options, such a s a foward facing camera for an iChat type application.

yeah i was just reading about that stuff on blogs before you started this thread...ichat would be hot tho...especially since i don't have a mac

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

I bought my iPhone 3G in June. i really wanted to wait on this announcement, but i had no choice as my sidekick 3 crapped out on me. it was either buy an iPhone, or pay $110 to get a new sidekick.
ohwell.gif

Still excited to see what tomorrow will bring nonetheless
Damn, that sucks.

Even if Apple doesn't unveil a new iPhone, I'll still consider a 3G one versus the new bb storm2.

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

Do you have to buy a ticket to go to this?

yeah...its a couple hundred dollars. 4 day event...kinda like a comic con for developers and stuff, mac specific. theyre usually sold out a few months ahead oftime tho

I'm hoping for an iphone on verizon announcement.
nerd.gif
Its been rumoredon quite a few sites. But, I honestly don't see it happening before 2010.
tired.gif
Stuck in a contact with Verizon. FTL
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom