Official Apple WWDC 2009 Thread

Originally Posted by PoloRSport

I'm hoping for an iphone on verizon announcement.
nerd.gif
Its been rumored on quite a few sites. But, I honestly don't see it happening before 2010.
tired.gif
Stuck in a contact with Verizon. FTL
frown.gif
Sorry sir, that's not goin down...I'll buy you your iPhone for Verizon if it does.

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

you guys really think the phone will have video?

i have to work all day so i won't be able to catch it...i might sneak on the net after my break and see whats already been announced...

its possible...no guarantees tho
that would be a killer on battery life for sure.
The rumor is many different iphone models, with the highest priced model having premium options, such a s a foward facing camera for an iChat type application.

What do you mean video? As in video camera? How would that kill battery?

you all think cingular will increase the price of the plans? if so i'm def. not getting one cuz they pushing it already...

I was gonna make this thread,
laugh.gif
but props, can't wait! I hope they have an unlock version of 3.0 soon, I'm still on 2.1.1
frown.gif

Also anyway I can stream this conference on my iPhone?

I'll be buying whatever new iphone comes out...now I just need a JOB to utilize it for
laugh.gif

Soo we find out @ 1pm EST?

16GB/32GB?

Twice the RAM?

Faster processors?

Twice the storage?

Current line going down to $99?

Where can I watch the stream? Supposed to be headed to class at 10, but weather got it cancelled.
pimp.gif

I just bought a new iPhone two months ago b/c my other phone broke and I needed a new one ASAP. I hate when I buy something and a new version drops soon afterI spend my money. Ahh well.

Ok so if we find out there will be a new Iphone, how long before they actually go on sale?

Originally Posted by dapimpjuice4ya

I just bought a new iPhone two months ago b/c my other phone broke and I needed a new one ASAP. I hate when I buy something and a new version drops soon after I spend my money. Ahh well.
Happens with most Apple products. I remember buying this white Macbook like 3 months before the new aluminum ones came out
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom