OFFICIAL APRIL '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
CITADEL OUTLETS YESTERDAY…. HAD LONG LINES

but nothing worth getting

SILVER FOAMS behind the counter for $149.99 only sizes with 8 and 8.5

there were some cool grey Nike Jogger Sweats for $39.99

and some GS SAFARI GRIFFEY's Air Max's upstairs for $59.99   (wish they had Men sizes)

did i mention the Redunkculouslly Long line...

I wish Nike wouldn't even label stuff b-grades or factory seconds. Throws people in an uproar, when half of the time pairs are better than what makes it to retail. With that being said, I could mess with some b-grade fear 5s nike :smile:

I wish Nike wouldn't even label stuff b-grades or factory seconds. Throws people in an uproar, when half of the time pairs are better than what makes it to retail. With that being said, I could mess with some b-grade fear 5s nike :smile:

honestly, i agree considering the price now. when they were 89.99 or below.... i felt like the stamp was justified. Selling for pretty much retail... keep em a grade then.

Any good factory outlets in SoCal area? tried calling my local ones and I never get a good answer
That's typical of the SoCal outlets, very poor customer service. I always see kids here joking around with their friends instead of helping customers. I once called the Nike store in Santa Monica and got asked for a size, never took me off hold, called again and put me on hold, then had another employee pick up, I asked "Do you have a 9.5?" He just said "No, we don't."  I ended going to the store myself and found they had 2 or 3 pairs easily in stock. 

Any good factory outlets in SoCal area? tried calling my local ones and I never get a good answer

I really haven't been impressed with any that I've gone to. That's not to say they never have anything good but they don't seem to be on the same level as some of the Bay stores or Chicago ones. I've been to the following:

Ontario, CA
Orange, CA
Citadel Dr, Los Angeles, CA ‎
Lake Elsinore, CA ‎

Stores are in order. Ontario being the best.

In all fairness I've only been to the Lake Elsinore and Citadel stores once but they really didn't offer anything special. The Orange store is the closest one to my home so I go there around once a week. Its OK. I've purchased several things there but it really doesn't get the great stuff like Jordan Retros. I was able to get the Jordan XX8 Oak Hills for around $110 and some Thermal Foams for around $120. Those were probably my best two finds there. Ontario Mills seems to be the best. Sadly its the furthest from me. They actually get Jordan Retros. Also the shopping center its located in has the best Footlocker I've ever been to. They don't seem to offer the same discounts on the Hash wall though.
That's because SoCal has too big of a sneaker culture, where as in other places shoes sit and can go to outlets, they sell here. 

^^^ not true.
The bgrade pair I got was cool. Only flaw I saw which I don't care about is the paint on the midsole on the medial side.

I have a retail pair of Oreo 5s with more error than that

i understand. just wanted to give a heads up on to people that don't know what b grades are since they were having the conversation.

i understand. just wanted to give a heads up on to people that don't know what b grades are since they were having the conversation.
Oh no disrespect intended. I was trying to help make your point lol

Last edited by a moderator:
The Nike outlet in Grapevine, TX....someone returned these if anyone is interested...size 10...probably will be box price though.

Seriously? I would have grabbed those in a heartbeat

Last edited by a moderator:
Kobe Hoodie for $6.75. See below.

Tempe Nike Factory Store

On clearance rack for $17

40% off Clearance rack.

$5 off survey coupon.

Copped for $6.75 

Didn't really need another hoodie and all (Arizona about to heat up) but for that price I'm copping. They had a few left also in the black CW.

@Omar23109  A bunch of Kobe shorts here not sure if there taking phone orders tho.

Can I return a purchase bought this weekend from a nike outlet and rebuy it with a F&F coupon?

That's typical of the SoCal outlets, very poor customer service. I always see kids here joking around with their friends instead of helping customers. I once called the Nike store in Santa Monica and got asked for a size, never took me off hold, called again and put me on hold, then had another employee pick up, I asked "Do you have a 9.5?" He just said "No, we don't."  I ended going to the store myself and found they had 2 or 3 pairs easily in stock. 
Same thing happened to me when I was looking for the Made for Skate SB mid dunks from Citadel. They said they sold out of my size. I came in regardless and they had FOUR lol

The good folks at the Seattle Premium Outlets were nice enough to put a few pairs on hold me for me after I asked on the phone.

Depends on the person you speak with I guess?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom