OFFICIAL APRIL '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
More of a question, if anyone could help.

Stopped by a local outlet to return a pair of Lebron 11's but without a receipt. They said they could only give me 100$ store credit.

I remember returning something a while back without a receipt and getting the full amount. Is this something new?

Damn nice finds at the Nike store. Easter pack, Kobes and Hyper Revs. Thats a daily staple.

It depends on what it rings up in their system and how old the shoe is.

If you want you could try a different outlet, you might get a different price.
It's not old at all. Lebron 11 SLH. Picked them up from a Niketown while visiting LA but don't have the receipt.

Last edited:
It depends on what it rings up in their system and how old the shoe is.

If you want you could try a different outlet, you might get a different price.
It's not old at all. Lebron 11 SLH. Picked them up from a Niketown while visiting LA but don't have the receipt.

Return them to a niketown. An outlet return will only give you what the system says they should sell for at the outlet level if you don't have a receipt.
Apparently, there have been some xis at the outlet for $100 therefore your pair came up as $100 when you tried to return them.

Stopped by a local outlet to return a pair of Lebron 11's but without a receipt. They said they could only give me 100$ store credit.

I remember returning something a while back without a receipt and getting the full amount. Is this something new?
you could've gotten 197 at Citadel for those. I think it varies between outlets because I know damn well there aren't any outlets selling Lebron 11s for 100

you could've gotten 197 at Citadel for those. I think it varies between outlets because I know damn well there aren't any outlets selling Lebron 11s for 100

Thanks for calling me a liar. I make up stuff all of the time.

I always understood outlets to offer the lowest recorded selling price for no receipt returns. I think Niketowns too because they wouldn't take my XX8 no receipt return a few weeks ago.

Wow those DT max for 69 is cheapest I've seen and if you have fnf on top! Wonder if my outlet will price match that

I always understood outlets to offer the lowest recorded selling price for no receipt returns. I think Niketowns too because they wouldn't take my XX8 no receipt return a few weeks ago.
EXACTLY. Some Niketowns won't even take a return without a receipt, like Niketown LA. So i know what I'm talking about, regardless of the know-it-all's in here

Did anyone get the Air Max 95 London? :smh: missed the steal, but need to know what outlet had them.

^^Was at SL yesterday and saw the 90s in a 10.5. Probably doesn't help you anymore.
Was my second time at SL. Terrible employees. Employees just posted having conversations with each other not even acknowledging customers. Only one dude asked us if we needed help

^^Was at SL yesterday and saw the 90s in a 10.5. Probably doesn't help you anymore.
Was my second time at SL. Terrible employees. Employees just posted having conversations with each other not even acknowledging customers. Only one dude asked us if we needed help

Thanks. I ended up getting them for $55/each it was the cheapest I could find after calling a bunch of outlets. Hopefully I can find them at $39 down the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom